TINKERBELL

8 million allegedly

I'd honestly be surprised if this amount is'nt actually more. Reasons would be that how many of our overpaid mercenaries would have relegation release causes in their contracts? So they would have to be replaced. Secondly would be the existing ST agreements for those who've paid upfront to cover next season along with the POTG structure. This is already way out of line with what it should be I know for sure if I was living back in the UK I wouldnt be paying 35 ish quid on a Tuesday night against Bolton - unless this is slashed dramatically to be inline with the Division then you can wave good bye to that revenue source.

Don't get me started on the commercial arm of ops either.

The quicker we can get to the 50+ points barrier and hope that those 3 teams who occupy below the line are crapper than us so WHEN DC wakes up to himself and relieves Dross of duties. We all know that it (our wonderful club) is his baby and he'll do what he wishes but he needs to actually acknowledge the situation and put his hand up and go 'Yes i need assistance' - If he doesnt then this current situation we're in is only going to get worse. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but did his lad find us on Football Manager and that's how he ended up buying us of MM?

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I don’t think DC is even really in charge. Genuinely think agents or advisors are pulling the strings. 

Or worse, feckin civil servants

6 hours ago, owler66 said:

It's a pity we can't play ourselves 

We'd still lose that.

• Haha 1

I think it will be more than £8m when everything is taken in to account and that will be per annum as who is to say with what is happening at our club that we will  bounce straight back 

It's not just the money but we will have gone backwards by about 5yrs and it will be a slow rebuild. We have got to ensure the rebuild is kept in the confines of the championship and not league 1 or it could be a slippery slope.

Nobody can say if its 8 million or not.

Depends how often Sky televise us, for a start, and whether our sponsors and advertisers stick with us.

Maybe D Taxis will increase their sponsorship.  I've heard they are coming soon. 

4 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Nobody can say if its 8 million or not.

Depends how often Sky televise us, for a start, and whether our sponsors and advertisers stick with us.

Maybe D Taxis will increase their sponsorship.  I've heard they are coming soon. 

What sponsors and advertisers?

Fake balloons, fake taxis, fake energy drinks or fake chairman?

You lot do flap.  I've seen us go down three times to the 3rd tier already. Its not the end of the World.  

Its our best chance of getting to Wembley again for a start.

We should have it written into contracts that wages are halved upon relegation.

Might fire them up a bit.   

2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

What sponsors and advertisers?

Fake balloons, fake taxis, fake energy drinks or fake chairman?

I know.  It was a joke.

We are seriously underperforming off the field as well as on it.

Hillsborough should be sponsored if it helps.  John West stadium or whatever would fetch a few pennies in. 

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

I know.  It was a joke.

Hillsborough should be sponsored if it helps.  John West stadium or whatever would fetch a few pennies in. 

I know it was a joke Lincs - just got caught up in the moment!

Maybe just flood the stadium, and use it for fishing. Rename it the 'Theatre of Breams'.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

I know.  It was a joke.

No point having the income if you'ryou're just going to waste it on crocks like we have. To be fair to Mr C he has put alot of money into the club but not to good effect. As for selling it, anyone any ideas who could afford it and then spend millions putting it right ?

Hows the song go, " The long and winding road "

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Then he should act now and do something. 

Sack jos immediately 

Get a experienced manager in 

Get better advisors around him

Maybe a dof too

sadly, 'what he should do' and what he WILL do, could well be two totally different things.

it would not surprise me to see jos still in place come the new year.

15 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

The cost of relegation to league one, if anyone can be exact on this then please do.

8 million DC, can you afford that on top of the other losses we making at the moment 

Sort it out 

He will just increase prices on tickets and merchandise to cover it he loves the fans we pay for all his mistakes.

46 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

You lot do flap.  I've seen us go down three times to the 3rd tier already. Its not the end of the World.  

Its our best chance of getting to Wembley again for a start.

We should have it written into contracts that wages are halved upon relegation.

Might fire them up a bit.   

i cannot understand why clubs are not forced into including such terms into contracts, it would help reduce 'parachute payments', whilst 'focusing' players minds.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

He will just increase prices on tickets and merchandise to cover it he loves the fans we pay for all his mistakes.

what's 13,000 @ £50 a go?

• Haha 1