Who are they?

No chance Big Sam, Bruce or Jakonavic will come. 

Nigel Pearson has said he’ll never manage us.

Mick McCarthy isn’t available.

Who else is there? I’m hoping I’ve forgot about someone. 

We need a course and distance manager. Someone who knows the league, knows the club, would unify the club and someone who can handle big name players. I don't particularly warm to the bloke but the stand out candidate for me is Nigel Pearson. 

• Like 2

I fail to see how abject failures at this level like Heckingbottom and Hurst get a mention. If one didn't used to play for Wednesday and the other a fan, they would never get mentioned. This is now a very big job, and needs some experience.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, vulva said:

I fail to see how abject failures at this level like Heckingbottom and Hurst get a mention. If one didn't used to play for Wednesday and the other a fan, they would never get mentioned. This is now a very big job, and needs some experience.  

You are right but my fear is we will end up with another nodding donkey. That is why I wasn't in a hurry to see the back of Jos. Bring in Jos No. 2 is a completely poinless exercise and will achieve nothing. If Chansiri has any future at the club, he needs to get the next appointment right!

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Agreed but we can't afford the caliber of manager we need. At least a wednesday fan would care and hopefully be passionate about the job.