thread for Club apologists

haven't responded to my own thread  been a bit busy 

however to those saying this is a divisive thread are you feckin serious ??

You telling me there are still some sentient people out there not agreeing  jeez  there surely is no hope for you

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

haven't responded to my own thread  been a bit busy 

however to those saying this is a divisive thread are you feckin serious ??

You telling me there are still some sentient people out there not agreeing  jeez  there surely is no hope for you

I think pretty much everyone realises that Jos isn't good enough. Not everyone realises that the players aren't much cop either and if we sack Jos we have to pay him off and employ someone else who's up for it.

All of which will probably equal a Jos mark 2 at more expense. 

2 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I think pretty much everyone realises that Jos isn't good enough. Not everyone realises that the players aren't much cop either and if we sack Jos we have to pay him off and employ someone else who's up for it.

All of which will probably equal a Jos mark 2 at more expense. 

If we cant pay him off relieve him of first team duties  agnes from the tea room can take the training   if you havent guessed I've had enough

6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

If we cant pay him off relieve him of first team duties  agnes from the tea room can take the training   if you havent guessed I've had enough

I completely understand, I don't think there is a single fan who will be happy right now. Which is why strong leadership is needed and that man is nowhere in sight while the fans, manager and team and ultimately business is floundering. 

Edited by Mystic Neg
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Think it was ron Atkinson who said the 1st thing you do at a new club is negotiating your departure clause, managers are never paid the full contract and settle for on average 4 month's pay

Maybe but its still 4 months pay if terms are similar to what they were 20 odd years ago, which I doubt. Agents probably weren't screwing the life out of clubs quite as much back then. 

Just now, Mystic Neg said:

I completely understand, I don't think there is a single fan who will be happy right now. Which is why strong leadership is needed and that man is nowhere in sight while the fans, manager and team and ultimately business is floundering. 

absolutely 

the present situation is totally unacceptable 

the competence of the owner i'll let others decide   but I'm convinced someone else could squeeze a bit more belief out of what we are left with to play 

9 minutes ago, steelowl said:

absolutely 

the present situation is totally unacceptable 

the competence of the owner i'll let others decide   but I'm convinced someone else could squeeze a bit more belief out of what we are left with to play 

Maybe but there is something deeper I think. If the chairman had nothing to hide he would have sacked Jos by now if it were as he claimed in August, essential to get promotion this season. 

13 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

What exactly is an apologist?

Someone with a different view to the OP?

dont be silly lincs     by  apologist I mean the same group of people on here who have consistently refused to admit it's time and has been for ages  by  citing this and that excuse 

this group of players are so lacking in confidence in the style of play that they have lost belief in them selves 

I simply want to t to understand just why /how Jos can possibly be defended  in my eyes he just can't  he looks to have given up - the players already have

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

Maybe but there is something deeper I think. If the chairman had nothing to hide he would have sacked Jos by now if it were as he claimed in August, essential to get promotion this season. 

i agree mystic something is desperately wrong 

whilst the present available squad isnt  balanced i'm convinced they can do better 

So to summarise the last 5 games (whilst completely ignoring the 3 defeats before that)

Norwich- 0-4. Norwich turned up, didn’t get out of 2nd gear and battered us

Pigs- 0-0. Dreadful and embarrassing demonstration of complete anti football

Derby- 1-2. Again Derby didn’t get out of 2nd gear

Bolton- 1-0. The worst game of football I’ve seen in many a year

Today- battered by a very average Blackburn team. Only a worldly  and an own goal made it look abit more respectable 

Enough is enough

Edited by Stoop

3 hours ago, steelowl said:

Put you defence in here   Then get to the opticians and  doc for a realism check 

There is simply no excuse can be produced for Jos prep ,motivation tactics andperformance in fact any measure whatsoever 

as for the Owner we could do a tad better 

* I dont fancy a trip to court   

Another spineless twa*

3 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Get ready for the red ,oh looks like some found it already :biggrin:

Because the reds arnt lemmings love. You would be a pleasure on the front line.