JOS WILL GO NOW

38 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Not a chance - DC is quiet as he has had enough is my guess. He needs to sell up and accept a large loss on his investment in my opinion. 

Don't think he would sell as would look like failure and business is all about perceptions. 

In fairness to DC think he is doing his best just needs some experienced people around him, do we know who advises him? 

We have had the best finishes for years during his tenure so plenty of credit left on the bank yet.

Do think a bit of transparency would help as could help us understand situation.

59 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Not a chance - DC is quiet as he has had enough is my guess. He needs to sell up and accept a large loss on his investment in my opinion. 

That's my feeling too 

100% expected him gone by now

My take because he hasn’t is that he is clearly just a puppet for DC,

Which means Jos isn’t picking players based on lack of play and performance it’s down to DC telling who he can pick from!!!!!

DC calling the shots from top to bottom 

DC could even be picking the match day team?

DC zero experience in football 

Sad sad times 

Edited by waddleisgod

On 03/12/2018 at 13:50, Harrysgame said:

Wonder what MM is doing now!

Laughing his head off drinking pina coladas in his budgie smugglers on a beach somewhere, surveying the plight of the basket case the club he once owned has become. Is he still alive? Must be pushing 120 years old by now 

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6

On 03/12/2018 at 15:15, waddleisgod said:

100% expected him gone by now

My take because he hasn’t is that he is clearly just a puppet for DC,

Which means Jos isn’t picking players based on lack of play and performance it’s down to DC telling who he can pick from!!!!!

DC calling the shots from top to bottom 

DC could even be picking the match day team?

DC zero experience in football 

Sad sad times 

That's 2 + 2 = 4,365 territory.

DC stuck by Carlos longer than many thought he should, and I fully expect similar with Jos.

Saying he has zero experience in football doesn't wash anymore - he admitted the truth in that when he first arrived, but he has a fair amount of experience now.

I think if we had any plans to sack him he’d be gone by now. Beating Rotherham at home (hopefully) shouldn’t be used as a reason to keep him. The same thing happened after we beat the mighty Bolton 1-0. The commentator said that maybe our season could start from then. Having watched the 90 minutes I’m not sure how those words even formed in his head let alone left his mouth. We are a pretty awful side these days

13 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Laughing his head off drinking pina coladas in his budgie smugglers on a beach somewhere, surveying the plight of the basket case the club he once owned has become. Is he still alive? Must be pushing 120 years old by now 

I, for one, wouldn't begrudge Milan enjoying his latter years and the fruits of his labours  - massive respect for the guy.

Yes, he was most definitely a businessman first and a football man second, but, the problem we have at the moment, in a nutshell, is that Chansiri doesn't seem to be particularly good at either.