JOS WILL GO NOW

16 hours ago, snufkin123 said:

He won’t be sacked - he’ll have to resign !

He was good in that pop group Sparks - should have stuck to music I reckonD68D0D9F-1E99-4579-860B-E22DA4E9582B.thumb.jpeg.ea1d29711c8f00f1c10a01da9a3ed917.jpeg

I've just checked out some of Sparks' videos and he never got off his ar5e in them either.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Maxine said:

Has he gone yet?

:luhukay: Hello Maxine, no I'm still here , took the kids um we  Ice hocky today then looking forward to training on monday, we can see lots of improvment on pitch but we are very unlucky blackburn are very strong and the players did very good um we scored 2 aways goals too...but also very slippy weather too.

When we get more players back we look better team.

The chairman is on holiday for a month now so he left me in charge of running also the club too .

Happy christmas time.

Jos.

• Haha 6

36 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Nice vote of confidence would be good.

This is what is surprising, thought there would be a statement this morning either thank you for all your hard work etc or vote of confidence.

Suppose no news could be that takes time for lawyers to rummage around the back of the sofa for the 50p severance pay.

Can only assume DC is working on possible replacements. Could always offer it to Paul Warne just to upset our  Toytown neighbours, sure we could upgrade his salary.