JOS WILL GO NOW

47 minutes ago, Animis said:

We've won six this season and four of those are at the bottom. We're going need to do this again in the 2nd half of the season because i can't see us pulling off wins against the likes of Villa again.

So can people really see us beating Bolton, Millwall and Ipswich at their place?

We were flattered to beat Bolton, Bristol and Millwall. Hanging on at home to Leeds and Brom. 

I feel genuinely sorry for our season ticket holders and those that go away to every game.

Ive been there and done that for a few years,  but I don't recall the club ever being run like this.

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Gross derelction of duty by our owner not to have binned him games ago.

He's an entitled little poo who has no concept of duty. 

2 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

I just hope we don't get a big gob clumper like Wilder

I would love to have Wilder. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Weren’t we told when Jos joined he was a defensive coach? I don’t think i have seen our defence look this poor in many a year. Terrible defensive coach and terrible manager all together. 

I've been thinking / saying the same thing since we were beaten after 30 minutes at Ashton Gate last season.

Even today on Radio Sheffield Brian Laws pointed out after 15 minutes that playing out from the back (again) was basically giving the ball away. 

I can't say anything constructive at all about this so called coach.

Because of the hand he was dealt we've been patient. FFS he was well aware of the financial position we he joined, and he had proved himself to be inept in every area of his role. Even the blooding of youth is now questionable, as some them are not ready.

He clearly has no self respect, or respect for the fans, as he would have resigned after the Norwich game, where once again his defensive coaching abilities and tactics were our downfall.

3 hours ago, trev said:

Agreed.

Looked like a man who has given up.

He may even quit. 

He will be sorely missed.....lol

Its reight funny pal aint it. Do you really have Wednesday at heart whilst we are the laughing stock of the city. Brill int it. 

46 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I suspect he's lost interest in his play thing. Hopefully he'll be looking for a way out, sharpish.

His son must surely have lost interest. I've supported them since 1978 and I'm becoming numb to it all. If DC can get out by selling, he should. He's a disaster for this great club. 

5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Weren’t we told when Jos joined he was a defensive coach? I don’t think i have seen our defence look this poor in many a year. Terrible defensive coach and terrible manager all together. 

That was an attacking line up today, not all the ultra defensive approach which steadied the ship in March. To be fair, he is trying to get a performance to win out of the players but you have to be honest about the lack of quality in key areas and JL was left the same problems which CC had not tackled.

Reach, Fletcher, Joao and Matias ought to be able to pin back the opposition but they do not have either the cutting edge nor the midfielders to support them. Admittedly, Hutchinson would help but we know certain players have been parked and it may be JL's error to go for youth too much or someone else's. 

Lees is missing Loovens,  and FF , after suspension and now recovering from two serious injuries,  is not  currently the man who carried the team in attack two years ago. The full backs were a weak link 18 months ago.