4 minutes ago, gary67mc said:

As title states , this is the last game in charge .

Well now's the time to do it. Give ourselves time to get the next appointment right, time to assess players and then make the right moves in January 

4 minutes ago, gary67mc said:

As title states , this is the last game in charge .

And you know this how?

This complete idiot will not walk.

Plus our never learns any lessons chairman who is also a complete idiot never learns

welcome to the division 1 trap door .

7 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Wish I agreed. I think he's here for a while personally. Hope I'm wrong 'cos it's getting worse game by game. Dire today......again.

He stays much longer then it’s going to get really nasty like if we lose to Rotherham next week. He’s a busted flush as a manager. Let’s not forget he was out of work for 2 years before he ended up here. How he got this gig, I’ll never know?

I don't think I have ever seen such a disinterested bunch of people sitting in the manager/coaches dugout in my entire life. It didn't even look like they were actually watching the game FFS. I've NEVER called for a manager to be sacked ; but this whole sorry bunch need to be replaced now.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Well now's the time to do it. Give ourselves time to get the next appointment right, time to assess players and then make the right moves in January 

Now isn't the time, the time was weeks ago, it was so obvious what was going to happen.