JOS WILL GO NOW

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

I'm not confident about tomorrow's game at all. I think Toytown will turn us over.

And they will go above us if they do. Only lost 1 of the last 8 i think, most were draws though.

Looks like a nailed on draw..as long as we can hold em for the first 30mins.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

Frightening that another week has passed and Luhukay is still in charge.

We all know Luhukay is finished at SWFC.

I cannot for the life of me understand how the Chairman cannot see it.

You have just answered your own point. The Chairman hasn't a fuck8ng clue how to run a football club and it is he who calls the shots. Be no different with another manager, I think that is glaringly obviously but the muppets on here cant see it. Ah well, roll on Christmas.

18 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

Frightening that another week has passed and Luhukay is still in charge.

We all know Luhukay is finished at SWFC.

I cannot for the life of me understand how the Chairman cannot see it.

Hopefully he’s arriving next week for the press conference and not the fans forum

48 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

It's like that time the in laws were round for xmas and you faked being ill in bed.

FFS haven't they gone yet?!! I wanna watch Dr Who at 5

the b******s stick around till it's over, then rush off home to see Christmas emmerdale, because tonight the isis international space station is crashing on't woolpack during an important fullhouse darts match.

Jl has been successful as a manger in the past. 

Therefore he understands football 

I have to believe that someone is pulling his strings simply because anyone who understands football simply would not be doing what he does. 

His use of subs is identical to how cc used them (after his first season) 

Everything that's been done with the team is being done by either a manager who has lost his mind and forgotten everything he knows or by someone who hasn't a clue about football 

The way things look at present is that it appears that Wednesday are being deliberately sabotaged. And what a job is being done with fake injuries, millions of pounds being paid to players not to play etc etc.

Jl clearly came for the easy money. 

His record indicates he actually has a sound knowledge of football. 

He will earn more in one year at Wednesday than in 20 years in Europe. 

He will walk into another job in Europe much richer. 

And if our owner stays then the next manager will also have to be a puppet if the owner is to continue his reign as kommandant of stalag Hillsborough 

On 03/12/2018 at 15:15, waddleisgod said:

100% expected him gone by now

My take because he hasn’t is that he is clearly just a puppet for DC,

Which means Jos isn’t picking players based on lack of play and performance it’s down to DC telling who he can pick from!!!!!

DC calling the shots from top to bottom 

DC could even be picking the match day team?

DC zero experience in football 

Sad sad times 

whoever is in the 'hot seat' at present may well be required to sit back and quietly watch the 'better' squad players sold on, who could do 'sitting back and saying nothing' better than jos?

On 07/12/2018 at 10:44, CLswfc said:

You have just answered your own point. The Chairman hasn't a fuck8ng clue how to run a football club and it is he who calls the shots. Be no different with another manager, I think that is glaringly obviously but the muppets on here cant see it. Ah well, roll on Christmas.

If he sacks Jos he needs to sack himself as well

Praps if all this farce continues we could all go one Saturday when Wednesday are at home to watch Stocksbridge Park Steels instead?

Maybe if Hillsborough was nearly empty and Stocksbridge had a huge record attendance then the message might start to get through?

I dont think Jos is in charge though TBH, I think he is just a puppet and the problems are far far deeper than JL.

Edited by burncross owl10

On 06/12/2018 at 11:22, sherlyegg said:

And they will go above us if they do. Only lost 1 of the last 8 i think, most were draws though.

Looks like a nailed on draw..as long as we can hold em for the first 30mins.:biggrin:

Luv it when a bang obvious plan comes together

Keep it up Jos

£220 up last 3 games lol