JOS WILL GO NOW

I don’t think it’s a case of players not trying more a case of they aren’t playing for him.

they want him gone as much as we do, it’s a sad state of affairs that it’s come to this.

please DC admit your error and put us all out of our misery

there isn’t much out there as a replacement, but I’d be happy to see Ollie in charge, I know he is limited but I do feel he would love the job and put his heart and soul into it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

He sacked Stuart Gray

Very true. He does sack people just not his people.

sacking Jos would be an admission that he got the appointment wrong in the first place e.g. he was wrong and the fans were right. I can see him holding on to Jos for a bit longer. Hope I’m wrong on that.

5 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Very true. He does sack people just not his people.

sacking Jos would be an admission that he got the appointment wrong in the first place e.g. he was wrong and the fans were right. I can see him holding on to Jos for a bit longer. Hope I’m wrong on that.

Exactly.

Orientals don't like losing face.

38 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Weren’t we told when Jos joined he was a defensive coach? I don’t think i have seen our defence look this poor in many a year. Terrible defensive coach and terrible manager all together. 

didn't say he was a GOOD defensive coach though

1 hour ago, RichieB said:

Should have never trusted a man with a tache like that in the first place. 

He won’t be sacked - he’ll have to resign !

He was good in that pop group Sparks - should have stuck to music I reckonD68D0D9F-1E99-4579-860B-E22DA4E9582B.thumb.jpeg.ea1d29711c8f00f1c10a01da9a3ed917.jpeg

Edited by snufkin123
Extra text
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

But i doubt he will like losing millions either 

Very true.

Yet I think that Carlos would have stayed had the Swans not approached him.

We really don't know how long Chansiri would have persisted with him, and what depths we would have plumbed in the meantime.

That's the scary part.

I take the view that Chansiri regards football like he does his other business interests.

If at first you don't succeed, and the idea that a business is a family.

The snag is that in football once the players lose faith in the manager - as happened last season with Carlos and now seems to be happening this with Jos - then the game's up.

We've won six this season and four of those are at the bottom. We're going need to do this again in the 2nd half of the season because i can't see us pulling off wins against the likes of Villa again.

So can people really see us beating Bolton, Millwall and Ipswich at their place?

2 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

He'll only go if he walks. He won't be sacked no matter how much we all want it.

DC doesn't do sackings.

Fingers crossed JL senses the general feeling and chucks the towel in (much like the players have).

He sacked Stuart Gray. 

That was the first of his multitude of blunders

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

He sacked Stuart Gray. 

That was the first of his multitude of blunders

I think Gray left in part because Chansiri was bringing in people above his head to work with him, one being a certain Carlos. 

1 hour ago, thekimmyowl said:

I don’t think it’s a case of players not trying more a case of they aren’t playing for him.

they want him gone as much as we do, it’s a sad state of affairs that it’s come to this.

please DC admit your error and put us all out of our misery

there isn’t much out there as a replacement, but I’d be happy to see Ollie in charge, I know he is limited but I do feel he would love the job and put his heart and soul into it

He more or less threw his hat in the ring on the championship show 2 weeks a go. Saying with our squad we should be doing much better. He has always been complementary towards the Owls. Think he would be a breath of fresh air.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, full fathom five said:

Now isn't the time, the time was weeks ago, it was so obvious what was going to happen. 

How low do we have to go.

For every game he says, the odds on relegation reduce.

Totally inept, who ever agreed to this appointment should be removed from office.

:Chansiri:

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs