Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Bang on.

 

They all look like they simply don't have a clue.

 

No fight, no passion, no plan.

 

Just going through the motions and waiting to lose.

 

Embarrassing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It all comes from the manager. They have no idea what they're are supposed to be doing, what the tactics are and have zero confidence,

 

This muppet is taking us down

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone of our players are isolated when they get the ball, there’s hardly any movement, no leaders, no direction from the touchline, just limp uninspiring hoof ball.

 

It’s as bad if not worse than the darkest Alan Irvine days as the players are technically far superior to back in those days.

 

Awful stuff :sad:

Edited by Box_Man
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

That is my 1st half player ratings.

Well ive just txt my son who is there for his opinion on.the first half, his  reply was s hit so similar to yours really.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres a whole nest of them in the dug out...

 

The three of them poking their heads out staring into space.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maddogbob said:

Players have to take a share of the blame. 

 

Gutless bunch with no pride. 

I disagree with this generally. They've tried their best and are together as a bunch - but it's clear to see we're heading down and they aren't playing fo Jos. They like him as much as we do.

 

Time to go

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jowl said:

It all comes from the manager. They have no idea what they're are supposed to be doing, what the tactics are and have zero confidence,

 

This muppet is taking us down

This

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jowl said:

It all comes from the manager. They have no idea what they're are supposed to be doing, what the tactics are and have zero confidence,

 

This muppet is taking us down

 

Nonsense 

 

He is bad, he's not a great manager, but he is absolutely not sending them out there with instructions to misplace 4 yard passes and allow opposing players to walk past them without a challenge.  

 

They've all played the game for 20+ years, to say they don't know what to do is ridiculous.  People make too many excuses for garbage players who can't be bothered to actually earn their millions.  They are every bit as bad as the manager and should be ashamed of themselves.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we have any prolific ( or even competent) goal scorers, NO

Do we have a water tight defence ,  NO

Do we have a creative and combative midfield, NO

Does our manager have a clue . DOES HE FU*K

So we know what to expect then don’t we, teams as bad as Bolton don’t come along to relieve the disappointment every week.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lee A said:

 

Nonsense 

 

He is bad, he's not a great manager, but he is absolutely not sending them out there with instructions to misplace 4 yard passes and allow opposing players to walk past them without a challenge.  

 

They've all played the game for 20+ years, to say they don't know what to do is ridiculous.  People make too many excuses for garbage players who can't be bothered to actually earn their millions.  They are every bit as bad as the manager and should be ashamed of themselves.  

If we had 11 new players it would still be the same under this manager.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jowl said:

I disagree with this generally. They've tried their best and are together as a bunch - but it's clear to see we're heading down and they aren't playing fo Jos. They like him as much as we do.

 

Time to go

Ok then ill agree in the manager, but they are so part of the problem and the behaviour begin showen by them is unforgiveable. How dare they act in such a way to disrespect a paying fanbase. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jowl said:

If we had 11 new players it would still be the same under this manager.

 

 

Absolutely right, and if we get a new manager, these players will still be awful. 

 

Never mind just a taxi for Jos, book a 16 seater and let's get rid of them all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Ok then ill agree in the manager, but they are so part of the problem and the behaviour begin showen by them is unforgiveable. How dare they act in such a way to disrespect a paying fanbase. 

To be fair thats part of the reason I didn't turn up on Tuesday. Why should I make the effort in the freezing rain if they don't?

 

What is absolutley clear is that players want Jos out too. So with no confidence, no tactics and the changes every week, it's not suprising they want rid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...