11 turds on a pitch

Everyone of our players are isolated when they get the ball, there’s hardly any movement, no leaders, no direction from the touchline, just limp uninspiring hoof ball.

It’s as bad if not worse than the darkest Alan Irvine days as the players are technically far superior to back in those days.

Awful stuff :sad:

Edited by Box_Man

2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

That is my 1st half player ratings.

Well ive just txt my son who is there for his opinion on.the first half, his  reply was s hit so similar to yours really.

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Players have to take a share of the blame. 

Gutless bunch with no pride. 

I disagree with this generally. They've tried their best and are together as a bunch - but it's clear to see we're heading down and they aren't playing fo Jos. They like him as much as we do.

Time to go

Just now, Jowl said:

It all comes from the manager. They have no idea what they're are supposed to be doing, what the tactics are and have zero confidence,

This muppet is taking us down

Nonsense 

He is bad, he's not a great manager, but he is absolutely not sending them out there with instructions to misplace 4 yard passes and allow opposing players to walk past them without a challenge.  

They've all played the game for 20+ years, to say they don't know what to do is ridiculous.  People make too many excuses for garbage players who can't be bothered to actually earn their millions.  They are every bit as bad as the manager and should be ashamed of themselves.  

Do we have any prolific ( or even competent) goal scorers, NO

Do we have a water tight defence ,  NO

Do we have a creative and combative midfield, NO

Does our manager have a clue . DOES HE FU*K

So we know what to expect then don’t we, teams as bad as Bolton don’t come along to relieve the disappointment every week.

• Like 1

Just now, Lee A said:

Nonsense 

He is bad, he's not a great manager, but he is absolutely not sending them out there with instructions to misplace 4 yard passes and allow opposing players to walk past them without a challenge.  

They've all played the game for 20+ years, to say they don't know what to do is ridiculous.  People make too many excuses for garbage players who can't be bothered to actually earn their millions.  They are every bit as bad as the manager and should be ashamed of themselves.  

If we had 11 new players it would still be the same under this manager.

1 minute ago, Jowl said:

I disagree with this generally. They've tried their best and are together as a bunch - but it's clear to see we're heading down and they aren't playing fo Jos. They like him as much as we do.

Time to go

Ok then ill agree in the manager, but they are so part of the problem and the behaviour begin showen by them is unforgiveable. How dare they act in such a way to disrespect a paying fanbase. 

Just now, Jowl said:

If we had 11 new players it would still be the same under this manager.

Absolutely right, and if we get a new manager, these players will still be awful. 

Never mind just a taxi for Jos, book a 16 seater and let's get rid of them all. 

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Ok then ill agree in the manager, but they are so part of the problem and the behaviour begin showen by them is unforgiveable. How dare they act in such a way to disrespect a paying fanbase. 

To be fair thats part of the reason I didn't turn up on Tuesday. Why should I make the effort in the freezing rain if they don't?

What is absolutley clear is that players want Jos out too. So with no confidence, no tactics and the changes every week, it's not suprising they want rid.