Blackburn Rover -V - Wednesday OMDT

ripped apart by sodding Blackburn Rovers. These players and Jos are a disgrace. I’m really starting to fall out of love with football and I hate that feeling. Something needs changing now and the only thing that can change is the management, then again would I trust clueless DC to bring in a suitable manager? Would I hell as like. 

7 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

How can the players stand up to an opposition for 90 minutes when Jos has only stood up twice in the whole match? Once to walk to the dressing room at half time and then again to walk back?

Even Brian Laws was slagging him off about his lack of passion

When my once top local pub changed from a tenancy by putting a plethora of rubbish managers in charge folk stopped supporting it, it’s now a block of flats,makes you think doesn’t it? SWFC will not survive in the third tier of English football, best do something now DC.  :Chansiri:

16 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Oh dear oh f’king dear. Where do we go from here. A change of manager is the only way ahead. Joke of a club.

Not just Jos airborne. The whole feckin coaching bench looked totally disinterested FFS. They can't even coach the basics of defending. I lost count of how many times there were unmarked Blackburn players in or around our area.

2 hours ago, MAL said:

So HE has saved them, then HE has to react to save another shot.

Where thefuck are the defenders.

Stop criticising him, because your favourite isn't playing.

FFS

He’s not my favourite and that’s nothing to do with it.

A key part of goalkeeping is pushing the save away from the danger area. I’m not totally sure if Dawson is just unlucky or whether he should be pushing them away. I could be wrong but we do seem to have conceded a lot to rebounds - does anyone know how many?

Your question about the defenders is a valid one - if you can bare to watch again I think Palmer could have made more effort on two of the goals.