Blackburn Rover -V - Wednesday OMDT

Well if there's no stream, this is the first game I've not seen this season and I'm actually feeling mor erelieved than down about missing it. I've been at most of them and seen another 3 on the red button, but I've had enough - I'm all Jossed out.  Will be missing the next 3 away as well as they're against decent teams, I'm not paying to go and watch his turdball seeing us sit behind the ball with no intention of anything but a 0-0.

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

So apart from some fans thinking a recovering FF should start ahead of MM, everyone thinks this is our best available Xl.

Depends on who is actually available...it’s probably one of the best starting line ups we can expect/ hope for with Jos at the helm. I’m still hopeful they can get something today (but then aren’t we all), I’d really like to see Joao have a stormer today...hope he’s in the mood cos think he could be the match winner for us. “Forza gli azurri “

Hoping that’s correct :ph34r: someone on ‘ere will know! Oh wait ...we’re playing in black or summat aren’t we?

Rewind...”Forza neri!” 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Well if there's no stream, this is the first game I've not seen this season and I'm actually feeling mor erelieved than down about missing it. I've been at most of them and seen another 3 on the red button, but I've had enough - I'm all Jossed out.  Will be missing the next 3 away as well as they're against decent teams, I'm not paying to go and watch his turdball seeing us sit behind the ball with no intention of anything but a 0-0.

Damn, got a working stream, got to watch the bugger now. Another afternoon ruined! 

• Haha 2