Blackburn Rover -V - Wednesday OMDT

Just now, Box_Man said:

Pelupessy has had an absolute shocker today, given Dack the freedom of Ewood Park.

Such a limited footballer and cost us multiple points this season :sad:

I disagree. Pelupessy is no world-beater but he can’t be expected to be the only player willing to defend in our midfield. He needs help. There needs to be a second midfielder that can also win the ball alongside him - maybe Sam Hutchinson? 

If Jos wants to play this open in our midfield then we need to sign Kante. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I'm beginning to think we need a new manager and 9 new players. May as well chuck a new Chairman in too.

Now we are talking. Someone who does see the full picture unlike the lemmings on here. Id change the 9 players to a complete re build apart from that your on the money. 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Brum 3-0 Preston.

Monk is doing a fantastic job there. 

Stuff like this undermines Jos for me - yes we're a mess behind the scenes, yes we have a bloated squad full of signings who we never considered how to fit together, but Birmingham are much the same and they're doing a damn sight better than we are.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Stoop said:

Well I think it’s safe to assume that we’ve seen the last of Jos Luhukay

Is it? Chansiri won't want to lose face and may be reluctant to sack him. It was his appointmentand we all know how touchy he is. Also how matey he gets with his managers. Don't forget he didn't want to sack Carlos, it was thr fans fault Carlos left. 

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

You should be grateful for all chansiri has done for the club. 

They are better times since we nearly went bust, I'll give you that, but Chansiri is hopeless,  Fuque knows who's advising him.  Must be the same bunch that's advising Theresa May!

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Is it? Chansiri won't want to lose face and may be reluctant to sack him. It was his appointmentand we all know how touchy he is. Also how matey he gets with his managers. Don't forget he didn't want to sack Carlos, it was thr fans fault Carlos left. 

It’ll be our fault Jos goes aswel