Alan wheen

RIP Big Al.

Myself and Jeff Capper held you in awe on our early to mid 80s away days.

Stopped going away now really.

The beer flinging coke heads fighting amongst themselves have not got a clue where WAWAW really came from. 

Cheers Al. A true Wednesday legend. 

I sincerely hope there is something fitting on Saturday for those not at Blackburn. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

RIP Big Al.

Myself and Jeff Capper held you in awe on our early to mid 80s away days.

Stopped going away now really.

The beer flinging coke heads fighting amongst themselves have not got a clue where WAWAW really came from. 

Cheers Al. A true Wednesday legend. 

I sincerely hope there is something fitting on Saturday for those not at Blackburn. 

Nailed it. Some of the wanabees think throwing beer makes them a big man.

rest in peace weenie....great guy, had some great times with him on away days with gate in 80s and 90s. Remember driving to Wolverhampton with weenie and two others for a night out around 1985, felt safe with weenie and slick with us and the Wolverhampton people loved him...says everything about him really.

• Like 1

Knew Weenie from the1980s when living in London. Met him by chance in Helsinki during the Owls' pre-season tour in 1986. I had nowhere to stay and Weeny sneaked me in to his digs and I had the dubious honour of sleeping under him in a bunk bed! So many stories...wandering into the Bolton end in 1983 (the week before the semi final against Brighton) because the game was so boring. Absolute top man.

Weeny.jpg

• Like 6

Guest The Claw

First coach to pull up outside Oldham kop, we were straight on it, try keeping him quiet!. we all know what happened after that, at it from top to bottom..