January Transfer Window

Mus

On 30/11/2018 at 10:38, BRADDO said:

From a decent source with links to the the training ground, I've heard Reach to Wolves and FF to Leeds. Take the information as you find it. 

So your decent source told you stories which were touted in the newspapers/fans forums months ago. 

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

They wouldn't touch us. We represent too higher credit risk for them. lol

it's not the sort of thing we can go too deeply into for obvious reasons, but it does make me wonder WHERE it all started to go wrong?

2 minutes ago, dnhc said:

it's not the sort of thing we can go too deeply into for obvious reasons, but it does make me wonder WHERE it all started to go wrong?

Archduke Ferdinand organising a visit to Sarajevo. :ph34r:

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

Archduke Ferdinand organising a visit to Sarajevo. :ph34r:

i very much doubt it, with the 'gusto' in which they all jumped in they'd have found an alternative reason for wiping each other off the face of the earth.

politicians start wars, soldiers merely fight them, and modern weapons with 100 year old tactics are never a good mix.

Wouldn't surprise me if we have to flog someone in January, but all the ITK bo11ocks is just that. 

Just have a hard time believing we have all these people "at the training ground" giving away details of outgoing transfers. 

Smacks of attention seeking BS. 

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

i very much doubt it, with the 'gusto' in which they all jumped in they'd have found an alternative reason for wiping each other off the face of the earth.

politicians start wars, soldiers merely fight them, and modern weapons with 100 year old tactics are never a good mix.

Aye, but they didn't think of getting Katrien Meire in to sort the mess. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we have to flog someone in January, but all the ITK bo11ocks is just that. 

Just have a hard time believing we have all these people "at the training ground" giving away details of outgoing transfers. 

Smacks of attention seeking BS. 

on one hand, (and normally) you'd be correct, but i'm wondering if omissions at team selection is causing the possibility of disgruntled players, IF something is 'mischievously' leaked out?