Blackburn Presser

9 hours ago, Philb125 said:

It’s already been asked and answered.

Paraphrasing answer here but was along the lines of: I will only select players that are up to the rigours of the championship and that are able to train every session, play regularly. 

That excludes Westwood, Hutch, Abdi etc. 

It may not be the answer you wanted but it has already been given. 

His answers aren't always true are they, didn't he say Westwood was injured the other week when he clearly wasn't.

I don't expect to know everything that goes on behind closed doors but an honest answer on why some of our best players are being left out would be nice, after all with the amount our fans pay, a little bit of honest would be the least we should expect.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Philb125 said:

I’ve answered your part one, weirdly (not sure if the journo asking had spoken to you before) the follow up was; does that mean hutch / Westwood etc would be allowed to leave come January. 

Now this is is where it got a bit weird, as the answer was no. Saying that in football some times you play, some times you don’t and they’d signed contracts etc. I thought that weird as they are costing us huge sums and we have little desire to play them. 

Hope Jos signs a new long term

contract to take us forward with his carefully thought out plans. He's finally sorting out the issues we have with players who don't want to play for the club, aren't good enough to play for the club and are disruptive and trouble causes as proved at their previous clubs. Moving them on for good money and getting rid of their massive contracts. A good decisive plan and ridding the club of these players, Westwood and Hutchinson who have never been fit to wear the shirt.  Viva La Revolution!!!!

Can Chansiri give Jos the heads up next week about his long term plan so he doesn't sit in press conferences looking like a puppet. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Here we have a 2013 plate Audi A6 

It's been to the moon and back thrashed within an inch of its life .

Wife's kerbed every wheel 

Every panels dinged with supermarket trolley scars 

Kids have shàt all their sweets n drinks all over inside 

There's 15 fàg burns in the seats ..

It use's more oil to run than petrol 

Engine management light won't go out..

How much do I want? 

Ive  been honest with all its flaws 

It used to be a great motor ...

It's got loads wrong with it ...

Make me an offer closest to 15 grand ...

500 quid ?

It's a deal !!

lol

FFS we're discussing football. Get on "We buy any car dot com". 

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Don't think it has.

I can't remember, RS or The Star putting him on the spot...

'Will they never play again even if fit, if so why not'...'Hutch is quoted as saying he is fit'..is he lying?'

Is it you that won't pick them or have you been told not to pick them by others, do advisors have any influence at all on who's in the match day  squad' 

Why do you change line up's every foooooking game (Press now getting annoyed from none answers)

The press are as soft as shyte with him btw need to get him ruffled

My mate saw Hutch before the game Saturday walking over the bridge to get to the south stand concourse , asked him why he wasn't playing , Hutch replied ' because he wasn't allowed '.

Now if that's not proof enough that it's not his fitness then what is ? 

Something very wrong down at our club but we can't get any answers , very frustrating state of affairs !

18 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Well ....use that wet wipe for your arse because that’s what a ‘press conference’ is generally called

death penalty .....grow up 

Quick question: are you this fun in real life?

For the record, wet wipes are very damaging for the environment, a bit like your posts. And for the record, I only use the highest quality toilet roll for my incredibly well-toned rear, you can now sleep easy knowing that Mr Presser.

13 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Quick question: are you this fun in real life?

For the record, wet wipes are very damaging for the environment, a bit like your posts. And for the record, I only use the highest quality toilet roll for my incredibly well-toned rear, you can now sleep easy knowing that Mr Presser.

It’s you who’s using the wet wipe pal not me .....

yeah I’m a barrel of laughs normally ......just can’t understand small minded people wanting the death penalty for using the wrong word.

Not even remotely funny even if it were meant as joke. If you’ve got anything even remotely useful to add to what the thread was actually about then let’s all hear it .....otherwise give it a rest ...

Todays press conference   (why no longer streamed ?)

Fletcher we will see after todays training

Baker unavailable but Palmer is in good physical shape and must take his chance

He believes in his team and that they will find a way to make good performance in difficult situation

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Todays press conference   (why no longer streamed ?)

Fletcher we will see after todays training

Baker unavailable but Palmer is in good physical shape and must take his chance

He believes in his team and that they will find a way to make good performance in difficult situation

Sounds like a riveting press conference.

• Haha 2

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/jos-luhukay-denies-rift-with-sheffield-wednesday-players-1-9426403

Luhukay, who says Fernando Forestieri and Marco Matias (both hamstring) will miss next week’s Steel City derby, has not ruled out the possibility of Hutchinson and company forcing their way back into his plans. "You never know what will happen in the next weeks and months," he said. "These players are in the squad. "At this moment they are not in the (match) squad, but you never know what the situation will be."

40 minutes ago, torres said:

It wasn't a joke pal, just a fact 

Christ on a bike ..........no wonder Owlstalk needs a new server .....clogged up with crap..... at least come on here and debate the OP .....2 absolutely meaningless and pointless replies 1) Calling for a death sentence 2) Calling me a Bell End .....no wonder the clubs on its arse ....juts spend 10 minutes on here  

3 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Christ on a bike ..........no wonder Owlstalk needs a new server .....clogged up with crap..... at least come on here and debate the OP .....2 absolutely meaningless and pointless replies 1) Calling for a death sentence 2) Calling me a Bell End .....no wonder the clubs on its arse ....juts spend 10 minutes on here  

I didn't call for the death sentence brains, JUTS watch what you're saying madam.