Could Sam Winnall Go From Villain to Hero ?

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

Most of his goals were scored with his head from wingers crossing the ball into the 6 yard box something we have not done for the last 18 months.

We sign two striker to arguable were the best goals per header ratio in the league in Winnall and Rhodes then proceed to play no wingers and play it into their feet. You couldn't make it up.

What's a winger? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Speaking of Rhodes and Winnall, I decided to have a search of a game when they featured together.

The difference from now to Feb last year is startling.

and there we have it players getting into the box ,we are a great attacking team when allowed to do it

Guest Grez Bez
6 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Speaking of Rhodes and Winnall, I decided to have a search of a game when they featured together.

God its depressing watching that.

Rhodes & Winnall look like world beaters.

We havent replace Hunt, Loovens, Wallace or Hutch properly. Fessi & Bannans play together is superb.

7 hours ago, Kanye West said:

We only won 3 out of the next 9 matches following on from the 3-0 and a play off place was looking touch and go (what we'd give for that now though).

Fletcher and Hooper were out injured during this run but both returned against against Rotherham and we then went on to win 6 of our final 7 league games with CC making wholesale changes for the dead rubber final game that we lost to Fulham. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, room0035 said:

It kind of hurts to watch games such a short time ago and see how good we were and how good we played as a team.

In 12 months we have gone from a top 6 maybe promotion team to a relegation outsider team.

It does show how far we have dropped because as I remember from that season, people weren't happy.