Hopefully a simple solution

Ship the crocks out, if anybody will buy them and buy, buy, buy !

If we can't ship them out, still buy,  buy, buy. Only way we are gonna stay up or mount a reasonable league position, and of course sell and buy wisely.

It's not rocket science, if Chansiri can't spend the dosh, then get out and sell up.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

If we can't ship them out, still buy,  buy, buy. Only way we are gonna stay up or mount a reasonable league position, and of course sell and buy wisely.

It's not rocket science, if Chansiri can't spend the dosh, then get out and sell up.

200w.gif

6 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

It's not really that simple though. 

8 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

FFP/P&S has really passed you by hasn't it. Either that or you're a porker on the wind up.

11 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

When I read statements like that I question why I read owlstalk and even more and worse I respond to comments like this

14 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

Are you related to Viv Nicholson ?

• Haha 2

Give Jos his P45 

Appoint a charismatic manager (anyone who can pick our best 11 players and play them in most matches will do)

We have a decent first 11 not all the money was wasted, it needs someone to galvanise the squad and the fan base, build some momentum and consistency.

It sounds daft after one of the worst games I’ve witnessed in a long time tonight but we really aren’t a million miles away from the top 6.

DC needs to ride the storm out if he can (I’m one of his biggest critics but I don’t see a queue of willing buyers lining up) 

Decisive and effective management is what’s needed from DC, rally the troops, play your best players & watch the feel good factor return over the coming weeks....we might even shift a few season tickets with the right manager at the helm.

In a way, though, Sheff44 is right, at least retrospectively.

I mean, if you're going to go down the spend, spend, spend route, then you need to do a Wolves and do it to the hilt.

Buy in players which are clearly too good for this level to get you up.

We sort of spent, spent, spent half-heartedly, and now we're in the brown stuff.

All or nothing.

4 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Give Jos his P45 

Appoint a charismatic manager (anyone who can pick our best 11 players and play them in most matches will do)

We have a decent first 11 not all the money was wasted, it needs someone to galvanise the squad and the fan base, build some momentum and consistency.

It sounds daft after one of the worst games I’ve witnessed in a long time tonight but we really aren’t a million miles away from the top 6.

DC needs to ride the storm out if he can (I’m one of his biggest critics but I don’t see a queue of willing buyers lining up) 

Decisive and effective management is what’s needed from DC, rally the troops, play your best players & watch the feel good factor return over the coming weeks....we might even shift a few season tickets with the right manager at the helm.

Megson obviously 

garymegson

24 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

Yes, Wolves spent big and now they're in the PL.

We spent, well, biggish, and now we're bobbar, broke, and fighting relegation to the Third. :CEO:

2 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Very Simple

He’s right in a way though. Looks like we are in the pooh come summer regardless. But I would rather be in the pooh in the championship than in division one. Get rid of this manager now and let the new guy at least bring a couple of players in January. We might actually stay up then

9 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

If  the OP looks like pork and smells like pork, then its defo pork.

At least it got a few replies.