Player Ratings

Dawson   -    6     little to do, no drama`s

Baker   -    3     I will post the same thing that I have for pretty much every appearance he has made...…...he aint championship quality, nowhere near , FFS stop picking him before we ruin him for good.

Hector   -    5    Lazy performance, poor distribution

Lees   -    6    Average, gets extra point for good finish

Thorniley    -    5    Did half decent considering he was out of position 

Pelupessy    -    4    Painfully limited player

Bannan    -    5    Gave the ball away an awful lot, but then again that will occasionally happen because he HAS to try and execute virtually every decent pass we can muster.

Reach    -    5    Couple of decent runs and did at least TRY to be positive

Penney    -    3    All the refreshing positivity and energy he showed when he first played has been completely drained out of him, but when we suggested playing academy kids too often could be bad for them we were laughed at by the "Jos is building" mob.

Matias    -    3    Doesn't do anything like enough......far too many nearly moments and bad decisions

Fletcher    -    5     Just hitting some kind of form and it looks like the Jocks have f***ed him again...……..typical

Nuhiu    -    3     Seen some threads praising him...…….heaven help us if this is what passes for an acceptable centre forward performance , no wonder we are struggling

Forestieri    -    4     Is he fit?, is he leaving ? is he interested ?...……………his situation is symptomatic of all that is wrong at the moment.....underused, undermotivated , and under achieving.

OVERALL

F****ng terrible , terrible game ……..I am struggling to remember a worse champ game that I have seen , or two worse sides, it was Irvine and latter period Turner bad.

It is clear the problems start at the top and that JL is a patsy, but that doesn`t cut him any slack from me...……..he is going through the motions , towing the party line whilst picking up a very handsome wage and looking thoroughly disinterested whilst doing it.

But here`s the thing , there are plenty of us that ARE interested and are paying top f***ing dollar but this guy is a turgid excuse for a manager and has left no stamp WHATSOEVER on our (ha ha) style and a blind man can see the players are as depressed as the rest of us.

Thoroughly pi$$ed off...….neg away Jos fans.

Dawson 6 Steady enough. Clean sheet.

Baker 4 Atrocious with the ball as usual

Lees 7 Scored. Didn't wee wee tail up. Did a pass.

Hector 6  Didn't wee wee tail up.

Thorniley 7  Best defender so far this season. Will be dropped.

Penney 4 Not Gareth Bale after all.

Bannan 6 Started poorly. Improved when he had someone to pass to that was worth passing to.

Pulepessey 4  Are we sure he's actually a footballer and we're not part of some undercover made for TV prank? Top class clapping.

Reach 6  Worked hard, occasionally threatened. January valuation unchanged.

Matias 6 Worked hard. 3/4 excellent falls to the ground. Mazy dribble into the heart of our defence was a highlight.

Fletcher n/a text book groin rubbing

SUBS

Fernando 7 Forced the corner from which we scored. Hassled and harried defenders. Tracked back. Looked threatening. 45 minutes should ensure he makes the bench on Saturday.

Nuhiu 6 Was Nuhiu

Joao n/a Deservedly dropped after looking too threatening on Saturday. Didn't score in 5 mins so won't start on Saturday.

• Haha 1