Playing badly and winning.

Sign of a good team that, promotion type stuff. 

We won. We scored more goals than Bolton. OK, Bolton were worse than us, but usually when one team is worse than the other they lose. We were better than them in that we scored a goal and they didn't. We got 3 points they got none. Neither team were great but we won so I'm happy. I don't care that we didn't win by more goals. I don't care that we looked a bit lost at times. A better team might beat us but they didn't tonight. When they do I'll be pi##ed off but tonight I'm not. I'm happy cos we won. 

So what if the pigs won again, cos thats what a lot of folks are annoyed about. We don't support them. So what if it was crap, I've seen better teams than us lose games. We won't win every game from now on, and I won't be happy when we lose. So I'm gonna be happy when we win. Even if it was because Bolton were worse than us. 

Those who said before the game that they wanted us to lose so jos would be sacked, I hope you're devastated. I hope you're absolutely gutted and not enjoying the 3 points as much I clearly am. Hoping we lose? fizz off. 

Neg away, I can just about afford to lose some rep. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Spot on, a win is a win. Ive nothing against Jos if he moves us forward from what I consider to be rock bottom.

He's picked the same back four and brought Thorniley in for fox, and we get a clean sheet. We need to stick with that back four now.

The next problem is trying to play with width and getting up field to create chances.

Let's see if we improve on Saturday.

Not exactly doing it every week are we, wouldn’t mind playing poor if that was the case. Still not good enough what a poor match that was, seen better in the Vanarama National. Glad we’ve got the 3 points on the board but it means nothing if we don’t build on it. 

Just now, mkowl said:

Never want us to lose so 3 points is 3 points, but it was hardly confidence inspiring. The players looked completely gone 

I know, they can't string more than three passes together. It's amazing how Reach turns up and puts in another good performance. The other midfielders need to emulate what he's doing. And Hector was our most creative player from CB, which is a worry when he's out of position.

Let's hope they can build on this.

Oh and I saw Pelupessy play the ball too feet over twenty yards at least twice tonight, although only sideways to switch play, but it's an improvement.

I don’t think all the cliches about winning when playing poorly were intended for games like tonight.

Personally I see very little positive to take from the game - one very poor side (Bolton) narrowly beaten by a team bereft of confidence and ideas - painful to watch, it’s supposed to be entertainment!