Match ad boards, trying to milk fans even more

Not sure how many noticed but the advertisements are disgusting, a few I've noticed during the game: match day hospitality, silver/gold memberships, walk out with players, kits on sale, subscribe to iFollow, stadium tour, VIP mascots... Some of these experiences are £500+ vat! 

Thanks for the investment, Mr. Chansiri. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You mean to say the club are using advertising boards to advertise things?

Disgraceful. 

Behave. Other clubs advertise sponsors, we advertise more ways to get money off our fans and dear leader Chansiri. 

Just now, Owl Be Back said:

Yeah, I'd prefer it if they were adverts that other companies have paid for as makes it evident that there are other income streams into the club/business.

There aren't any other companies... one of the many warning flags that have been showing for a while

But as for the OP give over, advertising boards... the clue's in the name...

16 minutes ago, Sykes said:

Not sure how many noticed but the advertisements are disgusting, a few I've noticed during the game: match day hospitality, silver/gold memberships, walk out with players, kits on sale, subscribe to iFollow, stadium tour, VIP mascots... Some of these experiences are £500+ vat! 

Yeah 

YEA

may aswell put “**** it can’t be arsed to sell owt - cheer em on though won’t you?”

24 minutes ago, Sykes said:

These are the ADVERTISEMENT boards you’re referring to? The boards that ADVERTISE products and services for sale?

Edited by shandypants

29 minutes ago, Vernster said:

I’m sure if some other company was prepared to pay the money we would willing put their adverts on . 

Chansari uses the boards under the guise of D taxies ( that exist only in name ) to pump as much money in as he can without flaunting the investment rules 

i own more cars than D Taxi`s. 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Sykes said:

Aswell as advertising no booking fees for ticket purchases. I'm glad about that as it's been outlawed for donkeys years. 

Tinpot.