Fessi on the bench

2 minutes ago, debram said:

sounds ok but surely you dont think all is well with the current set up.

I'm always on the optimistic side but I admit we've been psspoor for most of the games i've seen.

But at least we could see the players wanted it in the second half.  Things change quickly in football, as we saw after the international break.

7 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Agreed I would have started fletcher forestiera and Joao 

Yeah that’s what I thought he would go with. I thought Matias was the weaker of the three on Saturday - lots of running without causing Derby as much trouble as the other two. 

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I'm always on the optimistic side but I admit we've been psspoor for most of the games i've seen.

But at least we could see the players wanted it in the second half.  Things change quickly in football, as we saw after the international break.

dont think wele ever settle whilst jos is constantly changing the side

2 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

I feel really sorry for him.

Maybe about time some players took some responsibility instead of fans twisting the knife in Jos' back.

His miss against Derby saw him deservedly dropped.

Seriously a forward misses a chance and deserves to be dropped? Is that really what you think?

2 minutes ago, debram said:

dont think wele ever settle whilst jos is constantly changing the side

You may have a point. 

It really is something when me and my brother agree that we were goddam awful the first half.  But personally I saw tiny green shoots of recovery in the second half. Especially with ff back.

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

You may have a point. 

It really is something when me and my brother agree that we were goddam awful the first half.  But personally I saw tiny green shoots of recovery in the second half. Especially with ff back.

agreed, and joao is looking sharper again, played well saturday i thought, ime sure things would have been different had he started both

14 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

He doesn’t look interested to me, wether that’s down to playing for Jos or whatever else who knows 

This is true.  He came to life when we got ahead. But he’s barely a shadow of the player we know and love.