Last few hours - 35% off all Cromwell Club products

Hello all,

Shameless plug - Neil, I hope this is OK!

We've got 35% off all Cromwell Club products until Midnight tonight, meaning everything is now under a tenner with promo code 35OFF. A range of Christmas Cards, Mugs, T-Shirts and Prints - all SWFC inspired and great Christmas gifts.

The cards and a selection of prints are now in the Owls Megastore too. A couple of examples below, you can see the full range at www.cromwellclub.co.uk.

Thanks.

TSHIRT.jpg

PRINT.jpg

Mug.jpg

Cards.jpg

8 minutes ago, Lythamowl said:

best of luck

not sure how the ho ho ho cards are going to go currently......:tongue::biggrin:

Yeah, timing not the greatest with recent performance.

At least we have this guy....

JOS.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Can independently verify the t-shirts are PENG, or whatever the kids say.

Good quality/shape/fit without being overly heavy material, nice bold colours and the printing is solid. (Obvs this one needs a wash but honest I've washed it about a dozen times already!)

lol

560740479_Picture1.jpg.46c5bf67ae6a6687f98f464ea46cd222.jpg

Edited by Mr. Tom

12 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Liking the mug Chris. Just don’t do one with Luhukay on it, it’ll put me off my tea. lol

I will be creating nothing with Jos on it. There are a few other mugs on the site too if you fancy one.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Can independently verify the t-shirts are PENG, or whatever the kids say.

Good quality/shape/fit without being overly heavy material, nice bold colours and the printing is solid. (Obvs this one needs a wash but honest I've washed it about a dozen times already!)

lol

560740479_Picture1.jpg.46c5bf67ae6a6687f98f464ea46cd222.jpg

In fact sod it, i've just gone and got another one :carlos:

3 minutes ago, oi_you_owl said:

What's the story behind the little fella?

That is very well drawn.

I can't take credit - Cromwell Club is me and a mate and he does the design work. He's currently doing a 100 day challenge where he is drawing a different doodle every day and I suggested he did one of Jos following yet another passionless display on Saturday.

It's something we might try and do more of post Christmas and make them a bit of a regular feature - if they are popular enough then we could look at stuff like prints or calendars but we're a way off that yet.

15 minutes ago, Chris C said:

I can't take credit - Cromwell Club is me and a mate and he does the design work. He's currently doing a 100 day challenge where he is drawing a different doodle every day and I suggested he did one of Jos following yet another passionless display on Saturday.

It's something we might try and do more of post Christmas and make them a bit of a regular feature - if they are popular enough then we could look at stuff like prints or calendars but we're a way off that yet.

Some creative juices flowing at the moment in the Wednesday camp. 

100 day challenge sounds interesting. Wednesday related?

3 hours ago, oi_you_owl said:

Some creative juices flowing at the moment in the Wednesday camp. 

100 day challenge sounds interesting. Wednesday related?

Not all Wednesday related - only a couple so far I think. Just a general illustration/doodle challenge. You should be able to find his account on Instagram - actuallysamuel