3 Points from Relegation Places and People Still Making Excuses.

1 hour ago, frastheowl said:

I'm sorry, the fans are becoming the major problem at the minute.

Toxic again at times yesterday, despite, on the whole, a decent performance against a promotion contender.

Fans openly hoping the team lose so the manager is sacked. 

Ridiculously misaligned expectations. 

Fans can criticise the club for a lot of things...but there's a growing number that making things far worse than they need to be.

As a fanbase, we're starting to act like a spoilt child.

If wanting us to be defensively solid and wanting mid table safety after the clusterfck of last and this season so far is acting like a spoilt child then I'm guilty. 

Plenty moaned about the football when we were skint and Milan was in charge, I wasn't one of them. He built a firm foundation for the club for someone to take forward, our inept and at times reckless chairman has eroded that in less than 4 years and as a club on a whole we're now far worse than we were with both recruitment and financially. 

34 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

If wanting us to be defensively solid and wanting mid table safety after the clusterfck of last and this season so far is acting like a spoilt child then I'm guilty. 

Plenty moaned about the football when we were skint and Milan was in charge, I wasn't one of them. He built a firm foundation for the club for someone to take forward, our inept and at times reckless chairman has eroded that in less than 4 years and as a club on a whole we're now far worse than we were with both recruitment and financially. 

Totally agree and Milan somehow brought the love back to the club after the Dave Allen era. Hoodwinked us at times but had the support behind him. Sadly DC is taking us back to the us and them. (Honestly think he doesnt realises it ). 

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, frastheowl said:

I'm sorry, the fans are becoming the major problem at the minute.

Toxic again at times yesterday, despite, on the whole, a decent performance against a promotion contender.

Fans openly hoping the team lose so the manager is sacked. 

Ridiculously misaligned expectations. 

Fans can criticise the club for a lot of things...but there's a growing number that making things far worse than they need to be.

As a fanbase, we're starting to act like a spoilt child.

The fans are the problem - absolute load of rubbish. If you believe that then I suggest its you that has the problem. 

1 minute ago, LittleG said:

The fans are the problem - absolute load of rubbish. If you believe that then I suggest its you that has the problem. 

Fans don't pick the team . We dont make the signings. We just hand over our ,in most cases , hard earned cash. We present ourselves at the stadium, more in hope these days , and suffer disappointment after disappointment. Yeah must be our fault.

2 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

The harsh reality is we are still in November and we are talking about a relegation 6 pointer against Bolton!!!

Our form and performances are alarming and people can argue until they’re blue in the face but jos simply isn’t good enough for the job!! There is enough in the squad to be a comfortable mid table side we just need the right man get us going again.

Does that say more about "we" or the current situation ?

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Lets see how we look after Bolton, Blackburn and Rotherham. 

We have looked much better against United and Derby. More of the same will get 7 or 9 points from these.

If we get nowhere after these 3 then yes I agree it’s time for a new man.

Even we get 9 points from the next 3 games, it makes no difference, anybody with a brain can see Jos is not the long term answer. 

We’re paying top f*cking whack 

We’re not toxic - we’re sick of a gaffer now who doesn’t have a scooby how to manage players. He tinkers with the side every week, makes baffling tactical decisions and it costs us. Every single week. 

This isnt our fault - it’s the managers. The excuse of having no players and his hands tied behind is back is not going to fly anymore - that side was good enough to get a point out of that game. 

This guy cannot put a rocket up anyone’s rear that’s the problem. 

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

that side was good enough to get a point out of that game. 

This guy cannot put a rocket up anyone’s rear that’s the problem. 

Agree we were worth at least a point.

But do you think shouting at players will really stop them missing a sitter?

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Agree we were worth at least a point.

But do you think shouting at players will really stop them missing a sitter?

Not shout - but inspire and rally them

I just can’t see it out of him at all, and I hate to look to other side of city but Wilder does that and so does Warne at Rotherham.

We need to get motivated - because the side put out yesterday has enough quality to get a top half finish, and with Winnall and Fletcher in we improve again. But we still lost it. 

And as a side note - look at Rotherham yesterday, should have won the game against the side we viewed as Barcelona and so we lumped and kicked every ball out of play. How can that possibly be seriously? Little old Rotherham went out and played a game of football instead of hanging on for dear death like we did.

He has had enough time for me now - we aren’t responding, the decisions are baffling and like I said, we have the players but the football is tragic.

19 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

Lod Snooty I note is not quite so bullish about Luhukay as in recent times.

Perhaps worried about all those pro Luhukay comments made that are looking ever more strange by the day.

Not at all Corky. Even I am allowed a break to have a cup of tea and a slice of toast!

Mans come in and it's been made plain what he has to do. Build a side using younger players and offing the old guard.

That's what he's doing.  We might not like it. Might not agree with it.

Results might be dogger.

But he's been given the remit and he's sticking to the plan.

Whether in the short term it's going to cost us a place in the division- who knows.

Interesting to see what he might have done with £30m.

But I guess we'll never know.