3 Points from Relegation Places and People Still Making Excuses.

Chansiri is the one whos ruined this club for me, he is the one hiring and we the fans are the one he blames for firing.

Some fans will still be happy if we were 3 points off the bottom 4 in League One bcz like lemmings they would continue to go and clap.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Chansiri is the one whos ruined this club for me, he is the one hiring and we the fans are the one he blames for firing.

Some fans will still be happy if we were 3 points off the bottom 4 in League One bcz like lemmings they would continue to go and clap.

Ya know summat mark,i'll never ever ever criticise fans for turning up to support the boys wearing the shirt..................................ever.

• Thanks 2

The harsh reality is we are still in November and we are talking about a relegation 6 pointer against Bolton!!!

Our form and performances are alarming and people can argue until they’re blue in the face but jos simply isn’t good enough for the job!! There is enough in the squad to be a comfortable mid table side we just need the right man get us going again.

8 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Ya know summat mark,i'll never ever ever criticise fans for turning up to support the boys wearing the shirt..................................ever.

whilst I agree with that sentiment, there's a difference between supporting the Club and all it means to people  and going blind to the direction we are now headed and making excuses for it 

This is an extremely serious situation now I do not envy Mr Chansiri   he needs a calm experienced head next to him with the Club's future at heart  not one fed by commissions

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

No I wont but sometimes stuff like this needs to happen to make the likes of Chansiri realise hey I might not be doing things right here.

Personally, If nothing changes soon I think the gates next year will be drastically low.

Can people how this "Chansiri can go as well" opinion works out please?

Because, unless there's somebody out there willing to fork out a helluva lot of money to buy a football club running at a huge loss with little to no prospects of progress for the next 2 to 3 years, the only other option would be administration/liquidation would it not?

The harsh reality is... fans have yet to realign expectations. All pre-season and continually throughout the season, we hear fans ranting and raving how poor we are. How we are a mediorce Championship side at best. How Chansiri's expectation of promotion is deluded.

Well, maybe we should start to acknowledge those facts and accept thats what we are. Instead of bleating and moaning about it...and yet, demanding promotion form and performances.

There's a real disparity between fan expectations (despite how many it seems continue to state that we're an average Championship side) and what is actually achievable. You cannot rely over a side of over 50% loans, freebies and academy youngsters learning their trade, and expect consistency and a high end product. 

The harsh reality is...we've gone backwards (a lot) in the past 18 months, and the majority of the division have made serious strides forward. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Because, unless there's somebody out there willing to fork out a helluva lot of money to buy a football club running at a huge loss with little to no prospects of progress for the next 2 to 3 years, the only other option would be administration/liquidation would it not?

The harsh reality is... fans have yet to realign expectations. All pre-season and continually throughout the season, we hear fans ranting and raving how poor we are. How we are a mediorce Championship side at best. How Chansiri's expectation of promotion is deluded.

Well, maybe we should start to acknowledge those facts and accept thats what we are. Instead of bleating and moaning about it...and yet, demanding promotion form and performances.

There's a real disparity between fan expectations (despite how many it seems continue to state that we're an average Championship side) and what is actually achievable. You cannot rely over a side of over 50% loans, freebies and academy youngsters learning their trade, and expect consistency and a high end product. 

The harsh reality is...we've gone backwards (a lot) in the past 18 months, and the majority of the division have made serious strides forward. 

We had our once in a lifetime multi millionaire owner, he splashed the cash, he messed it up by hiring the wrong people and not firing the same people quick enough, i hope he does stay and learns....

but It's Owlstalk mate, it's not real, don't worry about it....:ph34r:

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Awful thread

The fans are the least of our problems 

I'm sorry, the fans are becoming the major problem at the minute.

Toxic again at times yesterday, despite, on the whole, a decent performance against a promotion contender.

Fans openly hoping the team lose so the manager is sacked. 

Ridiculously misaligned expectations. 

Fans can criticise the club for a lot of things...but there's a growing number that making things far worse than they need to be.

As a fanbase, we're starting to act like a spoilt child.

Edited by frastheowl

5 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Agreed. But any club would be moaning after 1 point in 18. 5 losses out of 6. No win in 6. Worst defence in the league. One clean sheet all season. Three points of the drop. 

All the while we have a chairman who straight up lied to the fans in a survey earlier this year. Didn’t tell us about an embargo whilst season tickets were on sale. Charges highest POTG in the league. Came out in the summer and said promotion or big trouble. No sign of leadership or clarity anywhere.

The lack of transparency is frightening. Yes we can accept the situation but surely you can see where the frustration is coming from? 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

Lets see how we look after Bolton, Blackburn and Rotherham. 

We have looked much better against United and Derby. More of the same will get 7 or 9 points from these.

If we get nowhere after these 3 then yes I agree it’s time for a new man.

2 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Toxic again at times yesterday, despite, on the whole, a decent performance against a promotion contender.

Fans can criticise the club for a lot of things...but there's a growing number that making things far worse than they need to be.

Agree to a certain extent, but the club is a mess on the playing side at the moment, on the other side we dont know the full situation no matter who claims to have heard what or knows who, all rounduns

Nobody knows a thing no matter what crap they claim to know apart from we are poo at the moment and things will have to change

Edited by steveger

1 minute ago, frastheowl said:

But that is not what this thread is about.

The op is saying the opposite to you, too many happy clappers, argue with him not me 

15 minutes ago, steelowl said:

whilst I agree with that sentiment, there's a difference between supporting the Club and all it means to people  and going blind to the direction we are now headed and making excuses for it 

This is an extremely serious situation now I do not envy Mr Chansiri   he needs a calm experienced head next to him with the Club's future at heart  not one fed by commissions

But the "club" is the players,well it is to me anyway,i've never turned up because so and so owns/chairs the club,my support is for the team only,always has been.