As We Head Towards Relegation

Worth considering that on current form, with goals conceded averaged out per game, we would need to score two goals every game just to give us a chance of a draw. Three goals required each game to have a chance of winning, if we continue to ship goals at the current rate.

We have the worst goals conceded record in the entire division. 32 goals conceded in just 18 league games. Not bad considering we seem to build our play around our defence.

Has he gone yet?

Well, Jos will still be at the club on Tuesday evening. He now has three very winnable games to show that he has any kind of future at the club. If there is no palpable difference over these games, Chansiri would have to be an absolute, 22 carat fruitcake to retain Jos' services. I have been relatively tolerant so far. A negative result on Tuesday will be enough for me.

• Thanks 1

Yes, if we continue shipping goals at the rate we have this season we will concede 82 goals after 46 games played. That's horrendous but it's even worse when you look back over the past five seasons to see how many teams have leaked that many Championship goals in a season. There are only two teams in the past FIVE years who conceded more during the regular Championship season - Rotherham and Blackpool. I'm afraid statistically it doesn't seem to matter how we manage at the other end of the pitch, no one can concede that many goals and survive!