Time to make a stance

2 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

China’s owl, I see what your saying but the problem is that while we are under this ffp no one will buy us unless we are sold for a song.

would you buy a club for say 40 million and then be happy to sit on your financial wallet for 18 months minimum

Most sizeable clubs are going to be ffp hamstrung or close to it. That is symptom of modern football. Investment can mean restructure. Purchase of equity can, to some degree, offset ffp restrictions as I see the rules.

4 hours ago, thekimmyowl said:

Keep your money in your purses and your wallets, I will keep my season ticket in my wallet too, but let’s make a stance, show the club that we are the power, we are the force behind the club, and we will not put up with this manager any longer, I’ve seen other clubs stage walk outs etc, but let’s face it it’s too expensive for that. 

I call on you all to to miss the Bolton game and stand together as one and say no we will not tolerate this any longer.

its now the only way.

sorry your no supporter , all this not going etc is rubbish we need to drive jos and chansiri out without been threatening to them but only after we are 2-0 down upto then we need to back the team or leave it to the final whistle , at Charlton ,blackpool they did various protests some ridiculous but at least they made a stand. moaning at the tv /radio or on here aint going to drive them out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thekimmyowl said:

Keep your money in your purses and your wallets, I will keep my season ticket in my wallet too, but let’s make a stance, show the club that we are the power, we are the force behind the club, and we will not put up with this manager any longer, I’ve seen other clubs stage walk outs etc, but let’s face it it’s too expensive for that. 

I call on you all to to miss the Bolton game and stand together as one and say no we will not tolerate this any longer.

its now the only way.

The club already has your money fella,not much of a stamce is it really.

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not the way.

The biggest message to Dopey DC will be the season ticket holders declining to fund his incompetence next season, in my opinion.

My fear is that message of no confidence will one given in League 1 and Administration.

I think a lot of ST holders are starting to miss games . There was a lot of empty seats around me on the North yesterday that are normally used by ST holders. 

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

I reckon we should have a Hutchinson day against Rotherham 

Whereby we all get injured walking through the turnstiles 

Hobble about for 20 minutes before 2 footing a steward 

Then blame everyone else for being a complete tool 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

Deluded owl, it’s not about the money. 

Jeeez

Ok then,do you think Dc gives a shiny shyte about you or other none attendee "season ticket owners" actually turninng up ?

A stance is not to buy season tickets,merchandise etc,when the money coming in from fans drops significantly,thats when he/they will  take note.

Now i'm not asking/telling anyone when/how or what to do with their time or money,but handing over £4/5/6 hundred quid and not going doesn't strike be as being an effective enough "stance"...................................hey thats just me.

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Enter the stands 5 minutes late. 

Just all wait down in the concours and come up on 5 minutes would be my suggestion...? 

What a Dastardly plan. Such a Cruel and Evil suggestion.........

The Club are bound to take notice......

Why not make it 10 minutes ?

That would double the impact !!!

lol

Show's over folks, it was over 18 months ago. In May 2017 in fact after a penalty shoot out at Hillsborough. 

If you haven't accepted that we missed our chance for promotion by now, you probably never will and will never be happy with whatever team, manager or chairman we have in these tough times. 

A reset is not going to happen quickly and everyone losing the plot now is going to massively decrease our chances of staying up this season.

The club is on the edge and shouting for a manager to go will leave a situation where the club don't appear to be able to afford a good new one, or even know where to look for one. It will also give our Chairman an option to shift blame to our manager.

Be very careful what you wish for, it would be cutting the head off the wrong monster.