Time to make a stance

Keep your money in your purses and your wallets, I will keep my season ticket in my wallet too, but let’s make a stance, show the club that we are the power, we are the force behind the club, and we will not put up with this manager any longer, I’ve seen other clubs stage walk outs etc, but let’s face it it’s too expensive for that. 

I call on you all to to miss the Bolton game and stand together as one and say no we will not tolerate this any longer.

its now the only way.

• Haha 2

The concourses would be pretty rammed if that was to happen, health and safety would have a field day.

but we need to do something, I hate the booing of players and the cheering of a player going off like the Fox situation yesterday. 

More and more season ticket holders are not going match day anyway

Loads won’t go anyway.

Evening matches can be a bit of a bined anyway for many to get to, with many having to make special arrangements just to attend.

The pay on the day will be none existent and combining the fact that we are absolute dog s**t and being able to watch the match in Sky’s red button, I’d be willing to bet a fair few season ticket holders won’t be attending either... not that DC will care IMO.

Aye, you want change of leadership at the club and you think the best way to show it is by letting any prospective buyer(s) know that when things are not hunky dory, the fans boycott games?

The most saleable aspect of the club is the solidarity of the core support. Take that away, and what else is there for Chansiri to stage a sales pitch?

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, you want change of leadership at the club and you think the best way to show it is by letting any prospective buyer(s) know that when things are not hunky dory, the fans boycott games?

The most saleable aspect of the club is the solidarity of the core support. Take that away, and what else is there for Chansiri to stage a sales pitch?

We aren’t in position to be sold with ffp, it’s aimed at Jos not DC

Just now, thekimmyowl said:

We aren’t in position to be sold with ffp, it’s aimed at Jos not DC

I think that we are always in a position to be sold, albeit in a price sensitive way. In the long term, I think that Chansiri selling up would serve the club more richly than simply changing the coach or manager.