SKINT

12 hours ago, Yellowbelly said:

I wouldn’t bother mate, the general mood seems one of complete hopelessness. Some fans “just” need to get a grip, we ain’t skint, we “just” can’t chuck millions at players. Funny how the folks who keep saying how some fans don’t realise how fecked we are struggle to understand the situation themselves.

“Just” my opinion, obviously.

7 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Cant sign anyone.

Need to sell to keep FFP happy

1 point out of 18

Jos as manager (lol)

Chansiri grabbing fans bcz they are annoyed

3 point off the bottom 3....the list goes on !

But we'll be reyt, right?

Makes you laugh how loyal some of us are !

This stupid response to Yellowbelly's post sums up what I'm talking about. He rightly points out that we aren't skint, and you respond by listing problems we are all already aware of, completely miss his point and just another boring whinge. If not being a mardy thick tvvat makes me a clapper then I'm fine with that. 

22 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

This stupid response to Yellowbelly's post sums up what I'm talking about. He rightly points out that we aren't skint, and you respond by listing problems we are all already aware of, completely miss his point and just another boring whinge. If not being a mardy thick tvvat makes me a clapper then I'm fine with that. 

Dont read it or comment if you think its a boring whinge then, its people like you that just sit on the sidelines thinking everything is okay that is part of the problem with this club, we are sleepwalking into league one and if you think a forum will be full of happy bunnies then give me some of that weed!

keep happy clapping ...ill keep whinging.

4 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Dont read it or comment if you think its a boring whinge then, its people like you that just sit on the sidelines thinking everything is okay that is part of the problem with this club, we are sleepwalking into league one and if you think a forum will be full of happy bunnies then give me some of that weed!

keep happy clapping ...ill keep whinging.

I can't unread something. Everything okay? Happy? Nobody is I assure you of that.

Some of us don't think the world has come to an end though, and a bad run of form doesn't suddenly mean we're going down. When we were top 6 a few weeks ago were we marching into the Premier League at that point?

I remember a time when as a society we'd laugh a mardy people who overreact, somehow over the last few years it's become trendy. I blame Twitter.

1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I can't unread something. Everything okay? Happy? Nobody is I assure you of that.

Some of us don't think the world has come to an end though, and a bad run of form doesn't suddenly mean we're going down. When we were top 6 a few weeks ago were we marching into the Premier League at that point?

I remember a time when as a society we'd laugh a mardy people who overreact, somehow over the last few years it's become trendy. I blame Twitter.

Why do you think my worlds at an end?

Suppose people have a different way to express their feelings at how the clubs being ran ...I post my thoughts and you, well dont say owt apart from moan about people moaning and being mardy!

So there you have it, youre a reyt mardyfucker!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

It was about this time last year when a lot on here started saying we would be relegated. It’s probably the same ones who are now saying it again.

I’m usually a glass half empty sort but many on here are making me reconsider that.

11 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

I have seen this mooted on several occasions but is there any actual proof? Speaking from a personal perspective, I would be reluctant to invest in property constructed by companies owned by a chairman that has cakes made which fall apart at the seams and puts signs on the outside of the stadium that fall off at the first sign of a draught.

:Chansiri:

Who knows? johnbloodaxe found something back in 2015. However, that cake ball as was everything to do with the 150th was a big disappointment 

Hydroponic lights on again so the electricity supplier haven’t cut us off 

Maybe we are skint though and someone is down there feeding 50p coins into the new prepaid meter?

30 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Hydroponic lights on again so the electricity supplier haven’t cut us off 

Maybe we are skint though and someone is down there feeding 50p coins into the new prepaid meter?

Take it you didnt see the extension cable plugged into No78 Vere Road .  

• Haha 2

On 25/11/2018 at 16:05, SiJ said:

In what sense? 

He must be putting enough money in at the moment cover our outgoings, otherwise, we'd have heard stories about people not getting paid their wages etc. 

I was told on Saturday that the Chairman's father was paying the day to day costs of the club.

I don't think we're skint.

I just think we've already drawn £300 out today which was our account limit and now we will have to wait for tomorrow.

Yes, that means we can't pay for any food tonight because we spent the lot on strippers. We should have spent it more wisely.

19 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

I don't think we're skint.

I just think we've already drawn £300 out today which was our account limit and now we will have to wait for tomorrow.

Yes, that means we can't pay for any food tonight because we spent the lot on strippers. We should have spent it more wisely.

Some of those Jack the Rippers were really ropey as well.