SKINT

We've got an owner that has no idea & the worst Head Coach in the Championship. Not difficult to do the maths is it. There's only one team in our division that wouldn't be lower down the league with Jos in charge (here's a clue to their identity...they are already bottom) 

I'll tell you something, I have nothing but total admiration for the way we were run previously!!! The real tragedy here is we were a blank canvas in many respects......now it all feels like a dirty mess.....

I just wish DC hadn't followed the chicken model. lol

download.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're not foooked like HMRC winding us up fooooked. We're fooooked on the field / touchline because of Doyen.  I'm hoping that the worst scenario will be relegation followed

by re-grouping and coming back up, with no issue of bankruptcy. I'm hoping that DC's money will in the long run after a tortuous learning curve, see us successful. But I do tend

to the happy clapper side.

Enlightening 

The money is still going in and the wages of staff are still being paid. When that stops then I’ll agree we’re fizzed.

Ive just drove past hydroponic lights on with all the Xmas lights, looks great.

Things are tough at the minute but Jesus some fans are being over dramatic.

Just need to balance the books and start getting some results 

7 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Enlightening 

The money is still going in and the wages of staff are still being paid. When that stops then I’ll agree we’re fizzed.

It's that word "just".

Like when your wife says "Just landscape the garden", or "Just put a new bathroom suite in".

You're right of course, but he snag is that Jos doesn't appear to be the man to do that.

We've only three out, and he still can't get positive results; how would he do with the better players sold to balance the books?

The man who could have got good results with a team with more modest players has just gone to Ireland.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

It's that word "just".

Like when your wife says "Just landscape the garden", or "Just put a new bathroom suite in".

You're right of course, but he snag is that Jos doesn't appear to be the man to do that.

We've only three out, and he still can't get positive results; how would he do with the better players sold to balance the books?

The man who could have got good results with a team with more modest players has just gone to Ireland.

It’s a tough time but it won’t last forever.

We sell to stave off FFP and I’m expecting us to bring in replacements with specific attributes to improve us as a team. Yes they might not be as good on paper but the right recruits could make a difference. For me this squad still lacks balance and we have an opportunity to rectify that.

Our 3 most sellable assests are Bannan, Forestieri and Reach. If possible we keep Reach for me, he’d be the biggest miss of those

57 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Enlightening 

Owlstalk the gift that keeps giving.

lol

• Haha 4