Jump to content


Ballmeist

Nuhiu’s Warm Up Today ...

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

Did his warm up wearing a bobble hat. Looked like some bloke that should be watching the game rather than playing it. Sadly his appearance on the pitch did nothing to change that opinion.

 

I know it’s only a hat but it’s ridiculous, hes meant to be a professional athlete warming up during a game, yet nobody on the bench batted an eyelid. How/why we gave him a contract I’ll never know. 

 

 

I’m sorry mate but that is the most stupid post I have seen on here for a long time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted about this ages ago, how can you have a striker not practicing shooting pre game. It's a absolute joke that this is allowed to happen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

Did his warm up wearing a bobble hat. Looked like some bloke that should be watching the game rather than playing it. Sadly his appearance on the pitch did nothing to change that opinion.

 

I know it’s only a hat but it’s ridiculous, hes meant to be a professional athlete warming up during a game, yet nobody on the bench batted an eyelid. How/why we gave him a contract I’ll never know. 

 

 

 

I've always liked Nuhiu, very underated player but did nothing when he came on, normally he would be busting a gut but looked disinterested, didn't even bother jumping for a few long balls from back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's probably reeling from the hammer blow of them lot getting the Rod Stewart gig... it's bound to affect the players.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NorthAmericanOwl said:

I don't defend crap performances from anyone but we'd also have been up in arms had he not been given a new deal

Not me mate, the better performances from him at the end of last year were against teams that had already made their bed.

 

I thought it was a great opportunity for us to get a few quid back but nobody came in for him, although I'm not shocked

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not saying comments about Him this season are wrong but to condemn him for wearing a bobble hat is ridiculous. I went to see Brazil v Cameroon in the week and all Brazil’s subs had bobble hats on. I don’t see the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

MAN TRYING TO KEEP WARM IN COLD  WEARS WOOLY HAT - SHOCKER

Problem is my lord, he would be alot warmer if he actually did some jogging, stretching, two touch and not playing crossbar challenge. With his hat on and hands up his sleeves! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Problem is my lord, he would be alot warmer if he actually did some jogging, stretching, two touch and not playing crossbar challenge. With his hat on and hands up his sleeves! 

 

He'd be even warmer sat on a radiator in the dressing room reading the Beano!

 

Gary Lineker never used to aim a shot at goal during warm ups did he.

Superstitious. He used to just have a warm bath instead. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harsh but I’m embarrassed every time he runs out on the pitch for us, I bet the opposition are pissingg themselves with laughter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badger57 said:

I posted about this ages ago, how can you have a striker not practicing shooting pre game. It's a absolute joke that this is allowed to happen 

Because it's a warm-up!! It's not the time to practice shooting, all a bit late in the day if practice still required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

He'd be even warmer sat on a radiator in the dressing room reading the Beano!

 

Gary Lineker never used to aim a shot at goal during warm ups did he.

Superstitious. He used to just have a warm bath instead. 

 

 

 

With how slow he is he probably has a radiator strapped to his back. 

Yep well maybe he should have a hot bath... Again that's more beneficial than crossbar challenge with his pal Joao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

With how slow he is he probably has a radiator strapped to his back. 

Yep well maybe he should have a hot bath... Again that's more beneficial than crossbar challenge with his pal Joao. 

 

I'll look forward to the Joaos Warm up yesterday. . Thread in a bit then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord Snooty said:

 

I'll look forward to the Joaos Warm up yesterday. . Thread in a bit then!

No point it's the mirror image of Nuhui's. 

Surely you must think there should be thorough warm up where all the players take part in no? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...