Nuhiu’s Warm Up Today ...

33 minutes ago, Ballmeist said:

Did his warm up wearing a bobble hat. Looked like some bloke that should be watching the game rather than playing it. Sadly his appearance on the pitch did nothing to change that opinion.

I know it’s only a hat but it’s ridiculous, hes meant to be a professional athlete warming up during a game, yet nobody on the bench batted an eyelid. How/why we gave him a contract I’ll never know. 

Just to expand on our warm up in general. It's exactly the same as when Carlos was here. 

Dawson kicking it to the half way line. 

Defenders having the ball chucked up in the air and heading it

A little game of quick touch (this is beneficial) 

Then bullen lays the balls off for the who ever wants to join in booting the ball at Wildsmith. (Nuhiu and Joao rarely join in with this) 

Then running round a few cones twice. 

It's a shambles and no wonder we pick up so many injuries. 

Get Stuart Gray back in as coach. 

10 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Just to expand on our warm up in general. It's exactly the same as when Carlos was here. 

Dawson kicking it to the half way line. 

Defenders having the ball chucked up in the air and heading it

A little game of quick touch (this is beneficial) 

Then bullen lays the balls off for the who ever wants to join in booting the ball at Wildsmith. (Nuhiu and Joao rarely join in with this) 

Then running round a few cones twice. 

It's a shambles and no wonder we pick up so many injuries. 

Get Stuart Gray back in as coach. 

Been same for years hasn’t it.

We need a whole new backroom staff.

2 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Imagine being the last game of the season, you need to score to stay up, and with 10 minutes to go the only option is Nuhiu

This takes me back to that Crystal Palace game back in 2010 when we brought Jeffers on to try and save us.

I think i'm going to be sick.

• Haha 1

Nuhiu has footballing ability. No doubt about it. Look at how he played prior to getting his new contract. 

Whats incredibly frustrating is his current below par performances. Whether that be because of JL or now he’s got his new contract or if its another reason that he’s not interested in applying himself,then it’s unacceptable for any player at any level. Whichever way, he’s fueling his critics and he’s seemingly letting himself down.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We gave him a new contract on the back of a purple patch. He’s just not very good and he hasn’t looked anywhere near as arsed this season. And effort is the one thing you couldn’t knock him over.

Every defender knocks him over atm

2 hours ago, NorthAmericanOwl said:

Fair comment and you're entitled to your opinion but depending on terms if someone plays well and scores goals why wouldn't you do that? Slot of IDs and but I accept that but still if he'd had gone elsewhere and scored goals imagine the uproar if we hadn't

Because I wasn't sucked into any hype around his 3 month good form last season, I judged him on his previous 4 and a half years at the club instead, he shouldn't have been offered a new contract based on that alone, now were stuck with him for another 2 season's. 

Anyone thinking Nuhiu would carry that end of season form on this season were seriously deluding themselves, he's back to his usual self. Bloke has been absolute gash the vast majority of his time here. 

3 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

Did his warm up wearing a bobble hat. Looked like some bloke that should be watching the game rather than playing it. Sadly his appearance on the pitch did nothing to change that opinion.

I know it’s only a hat but it’s ridiculous, hes meant to be a professional athlete warming up during a game, yet nobody on the bench batted an eyelid. How/why we gave him a contract I’ll never know. 

Cheap option.

8 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

I also noticed that pre kick off. Embarassing part of a warm up before a game. The fact that he’s allowed to do that without anyone pulling him up on it is worrying.

Almost as pathetic as Leon Clarke wearing gloves in August 

8 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Strike up the band!:-

Nuhiu's got his hat on,

Hip hip hip hooray,

Nuhiu's got his hat on,

And he's coming on to play

Love it...

if the band are still in the room can I add

Nuhiu is a dustman,

He wears a dustman’s hat,

He told Jos he plays football,

But we can see through that,

He looks a proper nana,

In his great big hob nail boots,

He hits the bar from one yard,

Every time he shoots.

Guest Bulgaria

I am a fan of atty, but watching him it's plain to see he needs to pull his socks up. My guess is that like many at the club, he is down, unmotivated and most likely peeved off that some of his team mates are being treated rather poorly.

Footy players are humans... If things at work are not good, poor atmosphere, work mates getting treated poorly etc, no matter how much money you are getting paid, your enthusiasm wanes. 

I also think it's testament to bannans attitude and professionalism that he seems to forget what's going on behind the scenes to put in MOTM performances most weeks.