Nuhiu’s Warm Up Today ...

10 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

Did his warm up wearing a bobble hat. Looked like some bloke that should be watching the game rather than playing it. Sadly his appearance on the pitch did nothing to change that opinion.

I know it’s only a hat but it’s ridiculous, hes meant to be a professional athlete warming up during a game, yet nobody on the bench batted an eyelid. How/why we gave him a contract I’ll never know. 

I’m sorry mate but that is the most stupid post I have seen on here for a long time

10 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

Did his warm up wearing a bobble hat. Looked like some bloke that should be watching the game rather than playing it. Sadly his appearance on the pitch did nothing to change that opinion.

I know it’s only a hat but it’s ridiculous, hes meant to be a professional athlete warming up during a game, yet nobody on the bench batted an eyelid. How/why we gave him a contract I’ll never know. 

I've always liked Nuhiu, very underated player but did nothing when he came on, normally he would be busting a gut but looked disinterested, didn't even bother jumping for a few long balls from back. 

10 hours ago, NorthAmericanOwl said:

I don't defend crap performances from anyone but we'd also have been up in arms had he not been given a new deal

Not me mate, the better performances from him at the end of last year were against teams that had already made their bed.

I thought it was a great opportunity for us to get a few quid back but nobody came in for him, although I'm not shocked

11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

MAN TRYING TO KEEP WARM IN COLD  WEARS WOOLY HAT - SHOCKER

Problem is my lord, he would be alot warmer if he actually did some jogging, stretching, two touch and not playing crossbar challenge. With his hat on and hands up his sleeves! 

4 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Problem is my lord, he would be alot warmer if he actually did some jogging, stretching, two touch and not playing crossbar challenge. With his hat on and hands up his sleeves! 

He'd be even warmer sat on a radiator in the dressing room reading the Beano!

Gary Lineker never used to aim a shot at goal during warm ups did he.

Superstitious. He used to just have a warm bath instead. 

34 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

He'd be even warmer sat on a radiator in the dressing room reading the Beano!

Gary Lineker never used to aim a shot at goal during warm ups did he.

Superstitious. He used to just have a warm bath instead. 

With how slow he is he probably has a radiator strapped to his back. 

Yep well maybe he should have a hot bath... Again that's more beneficial than crossbar challenge with his pal Joao. 

4 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

With how slow he is he probably has a radiator strapped to his back. 

Yep well maybe he should have a hot bath... Again that's more beneficial than crossbar challenge with his pal Joao. 

I'll look forward to the Joaos Warm up yesterday. . Thread in a bit then!