Sign in to follow this  
TaxiMark

Chansiri out !

11 minutes ago, DBowl said:

Mr Chansiri is a good man but has been badly advised.

He is trying desperately to rectify the situation.

Changes will be soon apparent.

Should he not have realised before now.

No changes coming. Some people are just too stubborn 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

sadly true

we are infact worse now than before he joined

A lot lot worse.

That should not be forgotten.

The damage to future generations of support due to his destroying POTG should also not be forgotten.

It didn't help his cause when he jettisoned most of the advisors he had in the first season when things were going well.

He leaves and then what?

He’s not done a good job, but he’s tried and it’s his money. It’s his club and that’s the harsh reality. He can do what he wants. We can moan, but unless we start really kicking off nothing will happen.

But he doesn’t deserve that. He’s tried his best but he’s not gone about it the right way. If that’s out of arrogance I don’t know, but he’s had a go. It’s failed and now this is what we’re left with.

Ticket prices for next season need to drop . If they don’t I will have lost all belief in the man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We will go no where but backwards until he has gone or stumbles upon a mercurial manager in the Warnock mould. Bloke doesn’t have a clue how to run a football club. 

• Thanks 2

I wish life was that easy.

We're Wednesdayite, we really should have expected the worst, we've only ourselves to blame for believing that fairies do actually live at the bottom of the garden.

It's the hope that kills you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He leaves and then what?

He’s not done a good job, but he’s tried and it’s his money. It’s his club and that’s the harsh reality. He can do what he wants. We can moan, but unless we start really kicking off nothing will happen.

But he doesn’t deserve that. He’s tried his best but he’s not gone about it the right way. If that’s out of arrogance I don’t know, but he’s had a go. It’s failed and now this is what we’re left with.

Ticket prices for next season need to drop . If they don’t I will have lost all belief in the man. 

Get ready to lose all belief then. We will be lucky with a price freeze.

I hope Mr DBOwl is in an assistive mood.

Have you got him to say WAWAW yet?

lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DBowl said:

How do one know what advice is good or bad until much later ?

How about looking at it this way, if you haven't a clue what your doing then stay bloody clear.

We are over here on business, my husband is in meetings as we type.

Is he buying club.

1 minute ago, DBowl said:

How do one know what advice is good or bad until much later ?

It's a skill possessed by ALL successful businessmen. Being able to foresee potential risk and putting a contingency plan in place. Vultures in football are as predictable as night following day. He should have at least had a plan for dealing with it especially with the pool of experience he had at his disposal in the form of Mandaric, Aldridge and Wilkinson.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DBowl said:

How do you know he’s desperately trying?

He’s appointed 2 rubbish managers, a better manager than Carlos would have got us up

I can’t see the penny dropping anytime soon 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

It's a skill possessed by ALL successful businessmen. Being able to foresee potential risk and putting a contingency plan in place. Vultures in football are as predictable as night following day. He should have at least had a plan for dealing with it especially with the pool of experience he had at his disposal in the form of Mandaric, Aldridge and Wilkinson.

Thank you for your insight.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Hes had two fuxking years pal, he thinks having the odd meeting with a few cherry picked fans can calm us all down ...no sorry not good enough!

Can’t wait to see the back of him, clueless, patronising cheeky monkey

• Haha 1

I have a season ticket but didn’t bother going today. Didn’t go to Norwich game either. Missed majority of games in second half last season.

some will see that a petty and childish. But i’m 32 been to most games all my life and had a ST for 17 years. Only now have I felt such a disconnect from the club, with no confidence or belief for the future. This particular manager is a joke but it’s the owner that has caused all this. 

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Is he buying club.

Tinkerbell you naughty girl.

• Haha 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

How do you know he’s desperately trying?

He’s appointed 2 rubbish managers, a better manager than Carlos would have got us up

I can’t see the penny dropping anytime soon 

I'm afriad he's dropped circa 8000,000,000 pennies

1 minute ago, bazapeps said:

I have a season ticket but didn’t bother going today. Didn’t go to Norwich game either. Missed majority of games in second half last season.

some will see that a petty and childish. But i’m 32 been to most games all my life and had a ST for 17 years. Only now have I felt such a disconnect from the club, with no confidence or belief for the future. This particular manager is a joke but it’s the owner that has caused all this. 

Sad to read yet so true.