Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TaxiMark

Chansiri out !

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, DBowl said:

Mr Chansiri is a good man but has been badly advised.

He is trying desperately to rectify the situation.

 

Changes will be soon apparent.

Should he not have realised before now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No changes coming. Some people are just too stubborn 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steelowl said:

sadly true

 

we are infact worse now than before he joined

 

A lot lot worse.

 

That should not be forgotten.

 

The damage to future generations of support due to his destroying POTG should also not be forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DBowl said:

Mr Chansiri is a good man but has been badly advised.

He is trying desperately to rectify the situation.

 

Changes will be soon apparent.

 

It didn't help his cause when he jettisoned most of the advisors he had in the first season when things were going well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He leaves and then what?

 

He’s not done a good job, but he’s tried and it’s his money. It’s his club and that’s the harsh reality. He can do what he wants. We can moan, but unless we start really kicking off nothing will happen.

 

But he doesn’t deserve that. He’s tried his best but he’s not gone about it the right way. If that’s out of arrogance I don’t know, but he’s had a go. It’s failed and now this is what we’re left with.

 

Ticket prices for next season need to drop . If they don’t I will have lost all belief in the man. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will go no where but backwards until he has gone or stumbles upon a mercurial manager in the Warnock mould. Bloke doesn’t have a clue how to run a football club. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish life was that easy.

 

We're Wednesdayite, we really should have expected the worst, we've only ourselves to blame for believing that fairies do actually live at the bottom of the garden.

 

It's the hope that kills you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He leaves and then what?

 

He’s not done a good job, but he’s tried and it’s his money. It’s his club and that’s the harsh reality. He can do what he wants. We can moan, but unless we start really kicking off nothing will happen.

 

But he doesn’t deserve that. He’s tried his best but he’s not gone about it the right way. If that’s out of arrogance I don’t know, but he’s had a go. It’s failed and now this is what we’re left with.

 

Ticket prices for next season need to drop . If they don’t I will have lost all belief in the man. 

Get ready to lose all belief then. We will be lucky with a price freeze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Mr DBOwl is in an assistive mood.

 

Have you got him to say WAWAW yet?

 

lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DBowl said:

How do one know what advice is good or bad until much later ?

How about looking at it this way, if you haven't a clue what your doing then stay bloody clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DBowl said:

We are over here on business, my husband is in meetings as we type.

Is he buying club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DBowl said:

How do one know what advice is good or bad until much later ?

 

It's a skill possessed by ALL successful businessmen. Being able to foresee potential risk and putting a contingency plan in place. Vultures in football are as predictable as night following day. He should have at least had a plan for dealing with it especially with the pool of experience he had at his disposal in the form of Mandaric, Aldridge and Wilkinson.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DBowl said:

Mr Chansiri is a good man but has been badly advised.

He is trying desperately to rectify the situation.

 

Changes will be soon apparent.

How do you know he’s desperately trying?

 

 He’s appointed 2 rubbish managers, a better manager than Carlos would have got us up

 

I can’t see the penny dropping anytime soon 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

 

It's a skill possessed by ALL successful businessmen. Being able to foresee potential risk and putting a contingency plan in place. Vultures in football are as predictable as night following day. He should have at least had a plan for dealing with it especially with the pool of experience he had at his disposal in the form of Mandaric, Aldridge and Wilkinson.

Thank you for your insight.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Hes had two fuxking years pal, he thinks having the odd meeting with a few cherry picked fans can calm us all down ...no sorry not good enough!

 

Can’t wait to see the back of him, clueless, patronising cheeky monkey

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a season ticket but didn’t bother going today. Didn’t go to Norwich game either. Missed majority of games in second half last season.

 

some will see that a petty and childish. But i’m 32 been to most games all my life and had a ST for 17 years. Only now have I felt such a disconnect from the club, with no confidence or belief for the future. This particular manager is a joke but it’s the owner that has caused all this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Is he buying club.

Tinkerbell you naughty girl.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FreshOwl said:

How do you know he’s desperately trying?

 

 He’s appointed 2 rubbish managers, a better manager than Carlos would have got us up

 

I can’t see the penny dropping anytime soon 

 

I'm afriad he's dropped circa 8000,000,000 pennies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bazapeps said:

I have a season ticket but didn’t bother going today. Didn’t go to Norwich game either. Missed majority of games in second half last season.

 

some will see that a petty and childish. But i’m 32 been to most games all my life and had a ST for 17 years. Only now have I felt such a disconnect from the club, with no confidence or belief for the future. This particular manager is a joke but it’s the owner that has caused all this. 

Sad to read yet so true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...