Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TaxiMark

Chansiri out !

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

No hard feelings but just admit you cant run a football club, sell this club to someone who can, its clear you arent the man to take this club further because you simply cannot be trusted anymore, you have made mistake after mistake, the biggest one was make prices unaffordable for potd fans, it was the biggest own goal you did and was the start of the bad vibes, second one was give us a vote for better players then sign the likes of boyd etc...you havent got a clue! Not to mention trying to somehow blame us for carlos the swansea fan leaving!

To even rub salt into our wounds when the north empies after 75 minutes of yet another home defeat your name slowly starts to appear through the empty seats...depressing is an understatement!

Now we are talking. This is the root cause of the problem. Until he sells up, no other manager worth his salt is going to come here. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its blatantly clear DC has been shafted by a certain sports management company ,and they now have a hold over the club .  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DBowl said:

Mr Chansiri is a good man but has been badly advised.

He is trying desperately to rectify the situation.

 

Changes will be soon apparent.

Interesting that you are back on here. 

 

Care to elaborate? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S36 OWL said:

Its blatantly clear DC has been shafted by a certain sports management company ,and they now have a hold over the club .  

If you refer to Doyen then it is not so.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Theboylangers said:

Interesting that you are back on here. 

 

Care to elaborate? 

We are over here on business, my husband is in meetings as we type.

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DBowl said:

Mr Chansiri is a good man but has been badly advised.

He is trying desperately to rectify the situation.

 

Changes will be soon apparent.

Hes had two fuxking years pal, he thinks having the odd meeting with a few cherry picked fans can calm us all down ...no sorry not good enough!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad decisions have been made no doubt. However in DC’s defence he has made them with the best intentions. If he still has funds then keep him and hope he can get better advisers. Ever heard of frying pan into fire.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DBowl said:

Mr Chansiri is a good man but has been badly advised.

He is trying desperately to rectify the situation.

 

Changes will be soon apparent.

 

A shame we could all see it 3 years ago.

 

Crock of shiite.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DBowl said:

We are over here on business, my husband is in meetings as we type.

 

Nice to see you back. Has your husband added to that car collection?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Chansiri project has run its course. He needs to sell for his own wellbeing. He created the feeling of hope but now he is going to face the backlash. He tried his best but his own severe limitations have caught up with him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think its the biggest change in atmosphere or at least in my years anyhow, Milan had the entire club, staff, players and fans pulling in the same direction, new owner steps up and turns it completely on its head, is anyone at the club actually even slightly happy?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

A shame we could all see it 3 years ago.

 

Crock of shiite.

Every one makes mistakes sometimes, remember the Mr Sheard saga ?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DBowl said:

Mr Chansiri is a good man but has been badly advised.

He is trying desperately to rectify the situation.

 

Changes will be soon apparent.

And you trust a man who accepts bad advice because he doesn't know what he is doing.

Fuckme, only on owlstalk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

The Chansiri project has run its course. He needs to sell for his own wellbeing. He created the feeling of hope but now he is going to face the backlash. He tried his best but his own severe limitations have caught up with him.

sadly true

 

we are infact worse now than before he joined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

 

Nice to see you back. Has your husband added to that car collection?

Helicopter is his new passion Simon.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

And you trust a man who accepts bad advice because he doesn't know what he is doing.

Fuckme, only on owlstalk.

How do one know what advice is good or bad until much later ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...