Jos out

Dot

5 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Exactly..we could have Fergie as boss and be no different 

Does anyone seriously think jos wants to play Morgan fox and a bunch of youths 

The root cause is from the top,jos is the puppet taking the slack from other peoples mistakes

We had 3 left backs on the bench I'd say  Jos certainly wanted to play Fox today 

7 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

5 defeats in last 6, only saved 6 out of 6 by a penalty save. 

3 points off relegation 

Only 3 players out injured 

So your plan is to sack the players if you don’t want to sack the manager? Interesting tactic 

I'll give you a free clue. Let's start at the top and work your way  down until you reach Doyen. So your tactic is to sack the current manager. Pray tell us who would take this poison chalice underthe DC regime. 

Just now, CLswfc said:

Where did I say that numbnuts. 

Because you are blaming the players and not the manager. 

So you don’t think changing the line up every game causes problems.

And you don’t think changing the formation most games causes problems.

Fair enough.

in the history of football, most clubs will try to change their manager when they are in dire straights - rather than continue towards relegation. 

But I suppose you know better than the rest 

1 minute ago, Avon barksdale said:

We had 3 left backs on the bench I'd say  Jos certainly wanted to play Fox today 

I mean in bigger picture ,after a few transfer windows managers have the opportunity to bring in players 'he want's 

Jos has had one player ,never in a million years did jos want hector or that spurs lad .

Also never in million years would jos drop Westwood and Hutchinson.

Dc and that corrupt group are pulling the strings and jos is getting the $h1t for it ..its clear as day what's happening 

When will people understand that our league position, our team, who is our manager, the result of a match etc are insignificant in terms of our problems ?

Our club is foooked in my opinion. Wake up and smell the steaming turds.

Nevermind, the proffesional neggers will be on soon to tell you all is tickety boo behind the scenes.

17 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

The root cause isn't Jos.

Short sighted to even consider blaming him.

Either address the root cause or keep on paying top whack for shiite whilst someone elses pockets are lined.

Hes not the root cause but he is a contributing factor - terrible appointment.

2 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

I'll give you a free clue. Let's start at the top and work your way  down until you reach Doyen. So your tactic is to sack the current manager. Pray tell us who would take this poison chalice underthe DC regime. 

Thanks for the clue, this is the DC regime that got us to the play offs 2 years in a row before an injury list of 14 first team players meant we could only finish midtable last season.  

Clearly we now have financial problems, but that makes it even more important to have a manager that organises and motivates the current squad, plus who the fans like/support and see optimism for the future.  I personally don’t see any of that in Jos, congratulations that you do 

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

As was Carlos.

Who appointed them ?

I don’t think carlos was a terrible appointment.

wouldnt have been my first choice but we are night and day from where we were under carlos.

and as I said I agree the problem starts at the top but jos is nowhere near what we need.

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

The root cause isn't Jos.

Short sighted to even consider blaming him.

Either address the root cause or keep on paying top whack for shiite whilst someone elses pockets are lined.

Whatever the root cause we can’t leave this idiot in charge of the team. 

1 point out of a possible 18.

Our last home win was in August.

We sit just 1 defeat above the relegation zone.

He plays 4 at the back against Norwich, switches to wing backs against the pigs, then back to 4 today. This isn’t in isolation, he’s been tinkering like this all season, and then he wonders why defensively we are an absolute joke!!! 

How the hell does he think we’ll get any consistency at the back when he’s always messing around with the defence!?!?

The only protection our back 4 gets is from Joey Pelupessey who at this level is absolute dog s**t but gets a game every week as we slump from one defeat to the next while Sam Hutchinson watches from the stands.

The fact of the matter is Jos Luhukay hasn’t got a f**king clue what he’s doing and needs sacking fast.

What’s even more worrying is I’m not convinced his boss knows what he’s doing either.