Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Dot said:

one of the worst and most uninspiring managers we have had for decades.....needs to go nowĺ

 

Problem is , Jos was a Doyen recommendation ,same as Carlos. If he goes, we will just get another Doyen man installed as manager.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

Problem is , Jos was a Doyen recommendation ,same as Carlos. If he goes, we will just get another Doyen man installed as manager.  

at least carlos go us to the play offs...this clown is taking us down

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dot said:

one of the worst and most uninspiring managers we have had for decades.....needs to go nowĺ

I agree with the sentiment though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dot said:

one of the worst and most uninspiring managers we have had for decades.....needs to go nowĺ

Your one of the worse mardy ars* posters ever on here. So it was the managers fault for the errors made by the defence when we were in no danger  until they scored. Idiot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CLswfc said:

Your one of the worse mardy ars* posters ever on here. So it was the managers fault for the errors made by the defence when we were in no danger  until they scored. Idiot.

 

5 defeats in last 6, only saved 6 out of 6 by a penalty save. 

 

3 points off relegation 

 

Only 3 players out injured 

 

So your plan is to sack the players if you don’t want to sack the manager? Interesting tactic 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

The root cause isn't Jos.

 

Short sighted to even consider blaming him.

 

Either address the root cause or keep on paying top whack for shiite whilst someone elses pockets are lined.

 

The sooner some people realise Chansiri isnt the one calling the shots at Hillsbro ,the better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

 

5 defeats in last 6, only saved 6 out of 6 by a penalty save. 

 

3 points off relegation 

 

Only 3 players out injured 

 

So your plan is to sack the players if you don’t want to sack the manager? Interesting tactic 

 

Most goals conceded in division

1 clean sheet in 18 games 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

The root cause isn't Jos.

 

Short sighted to even consider blaming him.

 

Either address the root cause or keep on paying top whack for shiite whilst someone elses pockets are lined.

Exactly..we could have Fergie as boss and be no different 

Does anyone seriously think jos wants to play Morgan fox and a bunch of youths 

The root cause is from the top,jos is the puppet taking the slack from other peoples mistakes

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Your one of the worse mardy ars* posters ever on here. So it was the managers fault for the errors made by the defence when we were in no danger  until they scored. Idiot.

yes you're right Jos in...idiot

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

 

5 defeats in last 6, only saved 6 out of 6 by a penalty save. 

 

3 points off relegation 

 

Only 3 players out injured 

 

So your plan is to sack the players if you don’t want to sack the manager? Interesting tactic 

Where did I say that numbnuts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gone from sniffing around top 6 to 3 points from bottom 3 , we could be in there after next week how can any chairman support that:blink:

 

He needs to be told to stop giving the job to randomers and get someone who knows what they are doing in this league

Edited by stocksyuto
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Exactly..we could have Fergie as boss and be no different 

Does anyone seriously think jos wants to play Morgan fox and a bunch of youths 

The root cause is from the top,jos is the puppet taking the slack from other peoples mistakes

We had 3 left backs on the bench I'd say  Jos certainly wanted to play Fox today 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

 

5 defeats in last 6, only saved 6 out of 6 by a penalty save. 

 

3 points off relegation 

 

Only 3 players out injured 

 

So your plan is to sack the players if you don’t want to sack the manager? Interesting tactic 

I'll give you a free clue. Let's start at the top and work your way  down until you reach Doyen. So your tactic is to sack the current manager. Pray tell us who would take this poison chalice underthe DC regime. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...