• Hector
    • Matias
    • Bannan
    • Joao
    • Reach
    • Forestieri
    • Nuhiu
    • Penney

Dawson 7 better distribution no chance with goals and great save from a magnificent strike.

Baker 6 did ok but not great at either end. Decent overlapping second half. What did neither Joao, MM or FF attack his brilliant cross ball begging to be scored?

Fox 5 lousy afternoon. His lack of control in 2 excellent overlaps first half !!!!!

Lees 7 Perhaps could have done more with Hector with the second but good all afternoon

Hector 7 would have been 8 but for the howler. I remember Hull fans saying he has one howler per game. Shame cos that apart he was super. Great distribution too.

Joey 5 didnt Do enough

Bannan 7 As always tried and always involved. Great ball for Reach. Needs to stop FF taking all the free kicks.

Reach 7.5 good day for Adam. Took goal well and oh what did he have to slip late first half? Strong running with the ball and wasted very little.

FF 5 shocking first half but better second. Looked disinterested. Why was he ambling back all second half? What did he use the outside of his foot when it was crying out to be curled with his instep? Been out for weeks so hopefully see a better FF Tuesday.

MM 2 just awful. Anonymous.

Joao 7.5 Best game for ages. Deserves lots of credit for his strength and willingness and his unusually good control. Won more headers than I have seen. Excellent at defensive corners. Really strong performance.

Officials 1 Bad or influenced by Lampard or cheats?They were just appalling.

Terrific game. Great atmosphere. We did not deserve to lose. A win would not have flattered us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Dawson 7 better distribution no chance with goals and great save from a magnificent strike.

Baker 6 did ok but not great at either end. Decent overlapping second half. What did neither Joao, MM or FF attack his brilliant cross ball begging to be scored?

Fox 5 lousy afternoon. His lack of control in 2 excellent overlaps first half !!!!!

Lees 7 Perhaps could have done more with Hector with the second but good all afternoon

Hector 7 would have been 8 but for the howler. I remember Hull fans saying he has one howler per game. Shame cos that apart he was super. Great distribution too.

Joey 5 didnt Do enough

Bannan 7 As always tried and always involved. Great ball for Reach. Needs to stop FF taking all the free kicks.

Reach 7.5 good day for Adam. Took goal well and oh what did he have to slip late first half? Strong running with the ball and wasted very little.

FF 5 shocking first half but better second. Looked disinterested. Why was he ambling back all second half? What did he use the outside of his foot when it was crying out to be curled with his instep? Been out for weeks so hopefully see a better FF Tuesday.

Joao 7.5 Best game for ages. Deserves lots of credit for his strength and willingness and his unusually good control. Won more headers than I have seen. Excellent at defensive corners. Really strong performance.

Terrific game. Great atmosphere. We did not deserve to lose. A win would not have flattered us.

Agree with almost everything .....except MM - thought he worked hard and was clearly scaring Tomori to death as he kept kicking him up in the air ....not that the officials chose to see it that way

?????

Did ok but not at either end - so poor defensively and offensively but you gave him a 6???

At what point was this brilliant cross??

It can’t have been the one he put along the 6 yard box with no one within 5 yards of the actually 18 yard box because that would be silly to suggest. 

Did anyone notice Bannan drill that pass at FF after we conceded a goal? (I forget if it was the first or the second)

FF couldn't control it and it went out. 

I suspect Bannan wasn't happy with FFs performance up to that point.

Worrying when that sort of thing goes off.

Joey 5 didnt Do enough

FF did nothing in the first half and seemed disinterested in the second. Very worrying performance when he's been rested for so long. I really don't know why they didn't bring him off.

Fox isn't a left back for me, he's a centre back, which he's proven again with his touch today. I can't fault him though as we don't have a left back. Penney would obviously get the spot for the next game.

5 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

FF did nothing in the first half and seemed disinterested in the second. Very worrying performance when he's been rested for so long. I really don't know why they didn't bring him off.

Fox isn't a left back for me, he's a centre back, which he's proven again with his touch today. I can't fault him though as we don't have a left back. Penney would obviously get the spot for the next game.

Yes agree with that.

Penny looked more comfortable

Still think they should have been down to 10 before their second, so we may have been having a completely different discussion here......

4 minutes ago, Lombado said:

Yes agree with that.

Penny looked more comfortable

Still think they should have been down to 10 before their second, so we may have been having a completely different discussion here......

The match could have definitely gone our way, but you make your own luck.

3 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Did anyone notice Bannan drill that pass at FF after we conceded a goal? (I forget if it was the first or the second)

FF couldn't control it and it went out. 

I suspect Bannan wasn't happy with FFs performance up to that point.

Worrying when that sort of thing goes off.

Fox gave FF a massive rollicking after the first goal.