Come on ...

18 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I cant believe 10 people have looked at my blabbering Tenerife drunken statement at this time of nite......BUT I STILL SAY .....

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!....UTO    FTFB.....

It's only 10:30 PM here in the States.  I agree with you.  Still a lot of football to be played, and Jos has pretty much sorted out his choice for first 11, and he has been experimenting with those players in different formations.  I'm not ready to call it quits, until promotion is mathematically impossible.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I cant believe 10 people have looked at my blabbering Tenerife drunken statement at this time of nite......BUT I STILL SAY .....

You really should post when smashed more often, bravo sir!

UTO

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I'm in Tenerife. Are you stalking me ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

It's only 10:30 PM here in the States.  I agree with you.  Still a lot of football to be played, and Jos has pretty much sorted out his choice for first 11, and he has been experimenting with those players in different formations.  I'm not ready to call it quits, until promotion is mathematically impossible.  

Promotion mathematically impossible!!!!!!!!!’:duntmatter::tango:lol

I've spent enough of my Wednesday night just living in the hope the next 90 minutes might just be awesome! Moans aside I can't wait for tomorrow, the international break has felt like an eternity!

I work surrounded by Ram's fans, and friendships aside, what has really upset me this year is their optimism and joy! They have really enjoyed their season, and I just want to want us to stuff them!

I love everything about a matchday, rain or shine. From checking my pockets for the tickets when I leave the house, to getting off the tram, and walking to the ground in the buzz of the rest of you lot. I love seeing the ground appear as we walk down Penistone Road. I feel like a giant* as I keep our little 'un close in the crowd to find the gate (*I'm not a giant), I even love the fact that getting a pint of Wednesday Ale seems to be a task akin to firing up the large Hadron Collider to our catering staff. But no matter how poo the logical bit of my brain tells me we are going to be, I can't stop that buzz of excitement I get in the stadium in the stadium in the run up to kick off! 

Granted it can all go wrong after that whistle goes .... and in the poo storm that will occur on here if it all goes bum up, I think plenty could adhere to that advice I offer my little 'un

giphy (1).gif

Edited by Anus
  • Like 2