Blackburn Away

9 hours ago, Plonk said:

So that’s the excuse available. There’s no trains ( even though there are) although other forms of transport may be available 

coooool

That’s just the tip of the iceberg 

Wait for the non crowd on Saturday. The reasons the play off brigade didn’t go - although they really wish they could be there will be ......

Its cold 

Its near Christmas 

2 games in a week (although they won’t go to either)

Want the manager changed 

Want the players changed 

Miranda box set to watch 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, torres said:

Wait for the non crowd on Saturday. The reasons the play off brigade didn’t go - although they really wish they could be there will be ......

Its cold 

Its near Christmas 

Want the manager changed 

Want the players changed 

Miranda box set to watch 

And it's not a tenner and kids for a quid.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

I do so hope that you are going on the train. And that you just turn up for the train as if the strike isnt happening.

Usually when trains are on strike they still put some on just for example half the amount. I used to get the train to work each day and even when they claimed to be on strike they still run a couple an hour instead of 4 

Edited by Mardy Bum

6 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

Usually when trains are on strike they still put some on just for example half the amount. I used to get the train to work each day and even when they claimed to be on strike they still run a couple an hour instead of 4 

northern rail don't advertise the trains there running on Saturdays until Monday on there website . im planning getting there not using northern rail , they are only running a train to preston every 2 hours nothing to Manchester nothing to leeds. blackburn is 10 miles from preston they run a good bus service what takes 30 mins or taxi be about £20 not so bad if there are 4-5 of you . with all the effort we are putting in to get there they better put a shift in on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

northern rail don't advertise the trains there running on Saturdays until Monday on there website . im planning getting there not using northern rail , they are only running a train to preston every 2 hours nothing to Manchester nothing to leeds. blackburn is 10 miles from preston they run a good bus service what takes 30 mins or taxi be about £20 not so bad if there are 4-5 of you . with all the effort we are putting in to get there they better put a shift in on the pitch. 

I wouldn't be surprised if next to none run. I live in Selby, we're currently on 2 trains a day into York on Saturdays, whereas they're every hour usually.  

2 hours ago, torres said:

Its cold 

Its near Christmas 

Want the manager changed 

Want the players changed 

Miranda box set to watch 

Dislike posts like this.

Middling Championship club, with a ground that’s too big for its average attendance, get higher crowds for the big games - wow shocker!

Said club also get less impressive gates for the 95% of fixtures that are likely to be less memorable occasions - blow me down, what a surprise!

I’ve got a season ticket, which I make full use of.  But I’ll never judge another Wednesday fan for not attending a match.  I find it bizarre to see so many fan-bashing posts on threads like this.

Its not the fan’s fault that the club has been so badly ran.

And because we’re such a shambles at the moment, I’m not surprised casual fans are voting with their wallets.

Unless you’ve got a ST, you’d have to be daft as a brush to pay £36-£43 to watch our ‘brave boys’ get brushed aside by FLDC this Saturday IMO.