Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, maddy68 said:

I went to my first match in 79 therefor after got in for 3 quid 6 months preg , jack charlton manager , in 3rddivision against gillingham n now 4 kids later i go wen my health permits but whos ur fav frim that er?

Crikey, and I thought I was pissed.

6 hours ago, maddy68 said:

I went to my first match in 79 therefor after got in for 3 quid 6 months preg , jack charlton manager , in 3rddivision against gillingham n now 4 kids later i go wen my health permits but whos ur fav frim that er?

3 quid in 79 you must have been minted 

3 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Brian Hornsby was a hero of mine at the time too. Scored a cracking volley against Toytown at Millmoor but not sure if was 78/79 season or 79/80.

good player Hornsby always seemed a player ahead of time for us then

10 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

TC is the obvious choice,but two home grown kids Ticker Taylor and Mark Smith were superb for us that season,Smith in particular,he grew in stature as the club progressed so did he,solid and dependable,bloody good CB

Mark Smith's dad and brother still have season tickets just in front of us in the north stand. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Brian Hornsby was a hero of mine at the time too. Scored a cracking volley against Toytown at Millmoor but not sure if was 78/79 season or 79/80.

Brian Hornsby, used to go in like a train.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

13 hours ago, maddy68 said:

i remember going to gillingham away that season

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

6 months pregnant would be charged as two these days. One full and one ‘restricted view’.

:carlos:lol

£80 please.