L***s Fans Want Westwood In January

22 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Think a huge part of the problem with our fan base (probably all fans everywhere to be honest) is the warped and over-inflated sense of entitlement that we all have.

"The fact that I'm paying "X" entitles me to have a team of champions and scintillating football!"

Hate to disillusion everyone on here, but other than 90 minutes of football every weekend, we are entitled to the square root of sod all. It's an entertainment, nothing more nothing less. We can choose to either turn up or stay at home and as far as entitlement goes that's it.

If you go to a restaurant and have a crap meal you either hope the next one will be better or go somewhere else, same with a film or a concert so why is football any different?

1. I think the club should be more transparent and not the the cloak and dagger behaviour and 2, I would at least expect my money back if it wasn't up to an acceptable standard. which is exactly what is happening at Wednesday. Its not just about performances and results, its all the speculation about the manager,players agents etc which is main issue. Its doing us no the club any favours going forward. We have ex footballers who are now commentators who know more than us, and that sticks in the throat. 

7 hours ago, bazapeps said:

In all seriousness why were Westwood etc not sold or loaned out last transfer window.

Id hazard a guess that no one came in for him, probably current wages put off potential suitors 

25 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

We have ex footballers who are now commentators who know more than us, and that sticks in the throat. 

Michael Brown? Please 

:duntmatter:

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

It may not be wise to do so :rolleyes:

Truth sometimes hurts, but cloak and dagger behaviour damages which is what is happening to the club now.  

2 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Warnock has stated that they made a bid that was turned down before signing Smithies from QPR.

He actually said that? I’ve seen nothing in print quoting that, if you have or heard audio or video of him saying so then could you share that please?