L***s Fans Want Westwood In January

On 17/11/2018 at 18:31, TrickyTrev said:

It’s be a good move for him, deserves Premier League football.

Safer progressive modern thinking city too with less stabbings,shootings and a Bigger football club with real ambition and drive :ph34r:

Edited by steveger

23 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Ash76 are you  just following my posts and negging mine now? :carlosswfc:

Have you moved on from Sidney? 

It's late now so I'll  post some more and when you get home from school tomorrow you can neg them. When Celebrity has finished straight to bed. 

No I just think you talk a lot of poo

17 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Quick Ash, youve missed some

of my posts. 

Get them negged before bedtime. 

We need a yawn reaction

Yes I was and so have I but I moved on. 

Because we have been crap in the past should we just accept dross now? Because I was lucky enough to cop for supporting Wednesday?

Think a huge part of the problem with our fan base (probably all fans everywhere to be honest) is the warped and over-inflated sense of entitlement that we all have.

"The fact that I'm paying "X" entitles me to have a team of champions and scintillating football!"

Hate to disillusion everyone on here, but other than 90 minutes of football every weekend, we are entitled to the square root of sod all. It's an entertainment, nothing more nothing less. We can choose to either turn up or stay at home and as far as entitlement goes that's it.

If you go to a restaurant and have a crap meal you either hope the next one will be better or go somewhere else, same with a film or a concert so why is football any different?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Think a huge part of the problem with our fan base (probably all fans everywhere to be honest) is the warped and over-inflated sense of entitlement that we all have.

"The fact that I'm paying "X" entitles me to have a team of champions and scintillating football!"

Hate to disillusion everyone on here, but other than 90 minutes of football every weekend, we are entitled to the square root of sod all. It's an entertainment, nothing more nothing less. We can choose to either turn up or stay at home and as far as entitlement goes that's it.

If you go to a restaurant and have a crap meal you either hope the next one will be better or go somewhere else, same with a film or a concert so why is football any different?

It's called the Newcastle United Syndrome Leon .....lol

2 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

I don't think I have an over inflated sense of entitlement. When I stared taking my two children I warned them from the off, Wednesday will always let you down so don't blame me. 

What I do expect is the manager to play his best players/team

every time and try, just as a minimum, try to win a game.

Not a lot to ask?

(and also don't try to blow smoke up my arse).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

I don't think I have an over inflated sense of entitlement. When I stared taking my two children I warned them from the off, Wednesday will always let you down so don't blame me. 

Not a lot to ask?

lollollol 

• Haha 1

Not a lot to ask?

That's shiveringly uncanny ....

The initiation of all young owls by fathers since year dot ......

We are Wednesday

we will delight .

We will disappoint. 

We will dispair. .

UTO 

FTB........

2 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Were you around in the 70's? I was there through the whole mess. I've seen far worse than what is going on now as have many other older Owls.

Steve Burtenshaws era, now that WAS  painful to watch . 

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Steve Burtenshaws era, now that WAS  painful to watch . 

Even then it had it's moments. 4-1 at home to Grimsby 4-0 at home to Millwall, or was it the other way round?

10 hours ago, stanningtonowl said:

Quick Ash, youve missed some

of my posts. 

Get them negged before bedtime. 

Ha ha, same thing happened to me after I dared to disagree with a post of his. My previous excellent reputation is now in tatters. Before this I was an owlstalk 'exciting prospect' and I was working my way up to board room level. 

Its a a real shame as I always prided myself on having more green's than posts. Now my life is in ruins :duntmatter:

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, stanningtonowl said:

Not a lot to ask?

618cb73d679456079c41d1ab191e49f1.gif

• Haha 3

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 18:43, Blue and white said:

I wouldn't blame any of our better player leaving the current regime, we are being run like a tin pot club and it shows zero chance of getting better.

Things will not pick up until Chansiri departs the club.

Don't think he needs to depart I genuinely think he wants this to work.

He just doesn't have a clue, he needs to appoint someone with football knowledge to run the club with/for him. Its not all or nothing as things basically have been since he arrived.

Going back to the title subject:

TBF the lad has been a good servant for us, especially as he came on a free BUT he wants to play and won't have much more opportunity at 34.

What ever the reasons he's not playing for us and we on here don't know, only speculate, I wish him well whatever the future holds for him.

If we get a transfer fee and a wage off the books for someone that's not going to feature, then that's a result in my book.

Edited by ElsecarOwl

Leeds will probably make an offer. We'll likely go back with something stupid e.g. pay us £10 million or he stays. No further negotiations and we end up paying the last 6 months of his contract for no reason whatsoever.

In all seriousness why were Westwood etc not sold or loaned out last transfer window.

4 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Leeds will probably make an offer. We'll likely go back with something stupid e.g. pay us £10 million or he stays. No further negotiations and we end up paying the last 6 months of his contract for no reason whatsoever.

In all seriousness why were Westwood etc not sold or loaned out last transfer window.

Because he refused to move ?

No one willing to at least match/improve his salary?

Given our rather difficult financial position, I don't think we would want to keep a high earner on the books if we could avoid it.