L***s Fans Want Westwood In January

2 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

He's been out for a year with injury so it very easily could be, let alone the situation with his contract which makes it a foregone conclusion if true.

At best if fully recovered he could be with us maybe two or three more years (he'll be 35 next year) whereas Dawson could easily be our keeper for the next 12 years.

Our number one keeper should have come back from injury and been able to prove himself but we are in a financial state so it wasn't possible.  I agree Dawson is our long term keeper. I'm talking about this season. 

20 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

He's been out for a year with injury so it very easily could be, let alone the situation with his contract which makes it a foregone conclusion if true.

At best if fully recovered he could be with us maybe two or three more years (he'll be 35 next year) whereas Dawson could easily be our keeper for the next 12 years.

No he hasn't, you are completely out of the loop.

Paul McGrath was one of the best Cbs in the top flight, Ledley King too, they needed managing because they couldn't train every day.

Hutch and Westwood are the same, they aren't kids anymore, they need managing.

Unlucky for them two that the geezer in charge can't manage players, he's a coach not a manager.

49 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Talking in general-this self imposed exclusion of a good proportion of the paid talent at the club is bizarre.

not only is it bizarre its criminal ,if either dawson bannan or reach get injured or leave then we would need westwood,hutch,boyd but mr stupid jos thinks its a good idea to run these players into the ground that wont now by jan 1st be either fit enough to play for us or fit enough for a move ,it would take 6-8 weeks by then to get them proper match fit and who is going to pay them 25k a week what there on here? poor results continue and the word toxic will have a new name down at Hillsborough. 

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

Why should he have played for us? You're not privy to seeing him in training and being able to compare on a daily basis with Dawson but Jos is.

Stop basing who should be playing on what they were doing for us 18months or more ago, otherwise we'd still be playing Pressman, Walker, Waddle, Sheridan et al!

The past is gone and it can't be resurrected no matter how much we want it.

You are clearly not a fan of Westwood so pointless harping on about him with you , 18 months since he was what ? 18 months ? Where you got that from he looked  sharp at Lincoln to me pre season.  people dissing him when he has been absolute quality for us and for me it’s bang out of order how’s he been treated 

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

Think Westwood is a decent keeper but reading some posts on here you would think he is Lev Yasin, Peter Shilton and Dino Zoff rolled into one.

Still very confusing why he is not feauturing at all at Wednesd aybut if Leeds want him they might as well have him.

I think some are just reacting to the slating he’s getting