L***s Fans Want Westwood In January

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

It’s be a good move for him, deserves Premier League football.

He wouldn't get a game, they'd have to improve on him if they went up.

1 minute ago, wakefieldowl said:

I don't blame them. He's the best keeper in the league and we are too stupid or stubborn to play him

Based on last season it could be argued that he is now injury prone and error prone. Based on the two seasons before that you might have a case.

2 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Good, they can have him. He has no future here and it gets him off the payroll so helps with FFP.

Agree to a point. Great servant and good value when you consider he came on a free. Shame the club have shot themselves in the foot by not considering playing such players and constraining the choices available for selection/weakening the squad. Wish him luck if he goes-would not blame him with our current regime.

Just now, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Agree to a point. Great servant and good value when you consider he came on a free. Shame the club have shot themselves in the foot by not considering playing such players and constraining the choices available for selection/weakening the squad. Wish him luck if he goes-would not blame him with our current regime.

Well if the manager is only as good as his last few games, then surely that should apply to the players as well?

Just now, Maxine said:

No wonder they want him and I wouldn't be surprised if he went i'd be anoyed and gutted though. 

Why? He has to prove he can still do it. He's been out injured for a year, his form before that was poor and apparently (according to some on here) if he plays a couple more games for us we trigger a two year extension on his huge wages which we can clearly no longer afford.

From a common sense point of view everything says thanks for the service but we have to let you go.

4 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

I wouldn't blame any of our better player leaving the current regime, we are being run like a tin pot club and it shows zero chance of getting better.

Things will not pick up until Chansiri departs the club.

Just now, Blue and white said:

I wouldn't blame any of our better player leaving the current regime, we are being run like a tin pot club and it shows zero chance of getting better.

Things will not pick up until Chansiri departs the club.

We're not tin pot at all. The truth is right now we don't even have a pot to pee in!

• Haha 1