BLACKBURN AWAY SPARE

2 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Only fans who don't follow us up and down the country would say that, proper fans get tickets and rightfully so.

Can't argue with this but it has kinda become a closed shop now when we get the smaller allocations. How do others get a look in when fans are "harvesting points" ?

1 minute ago, Justbeanz said:

Can't argue with this but it has kinda become a closed shop now when we get the smaller allocations. How do others get a look in when fans are "harvesting points" ?

cant agree ,its very possible to build your points up, my child attended his 1st away game at blackburn 3 years ago and has since built his points up enough that we could get forest tickets and united tickets this and last season , if you attend home cup ties ,you can always get preston,wigan,blackburn,bolton tickets ,travel a bit further reading ,London games and leeds away and points will soon mount up that in a year or so time you would have enough points for villa a ,derby a then forest utd, it can be done ive done it and that was during a time when we were playing well and demand was high 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

cant agree ,its very possible to build your points up, my child attended his 1st away game at blackburn 3 years ago and has since built his points up enough that we could get forest tickets and united tickets this and last season , if you attend home cup ties ,you can always get preston,wigan,blackburn,bolton tickets ,travel a bit further reading ,London games and leeds away and points will soon mount up that in a year or so time you would have enough points for villa a ,derby a then forest utd, it can be done ive done it and that was during a time when we were playing well and demand was high 

Fair enough mate, didn't realise you could build up points with home cup tie tickets. We always get tickets for the Lancs games because of the higher allocations. 

Just now, Justbeanz said:

Fair enough mate, didn't realise you could build up points with home cup tie tickets. We always get tickets for the Lancs games because of the higher allocations. 

yer love the Lancashire days out preston,blackburn,wigan Bolton always seem to enjoy those more win or lose as we take such a good following . going to a league cup game aint high on my list but yer you get 10pts and usually its v cheap tickets ,I could see that if miracles happen and we went up then it would become a closed shop but cant see that happening for a few years , Accrington and burnley and blackpool could also be away trips next season 

14 hours ago, Justbeanz said:

You don't have to go to that many games to have enough points to get tickets that are 'in demand'.  You could have got at ticket for t'lane with points from less than half of the available away games and home cup ties.

That said, something could be done about fans buying tickets to get points and then selling them on on here.  Perhaps Mods should be deleting such threads.

4 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

So far off top of my head Wigan,QPR,Birmingham, Bristol City all general sale, Blackburn will be also.

Plus Wolves home In  cup.

That's 6 games for points already.

Totally get the point that you can build up points to get to most away games relatively easily if you have a ST.  Without wishing to be pedantic, however, Birmingham didn’t make general sale.  How am I sure, cos I bloody well forgot to order ours !!

PS Wigan also didn’t make general.