Must read

3 minutes ago, Lombado said:

I like the quote..

Most of them are in a tone that suggests the situation in Syria is the subject of conversation

Must have been Football Heaven they listened to....

Now that's pretty funny. 

He should use that kind of come back in his interviews. 

2 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Yeh loads took wee wee and breached rules. They were smart (lucky) enough to get promoted. poo doesn’t happen to premier league clubs.

11 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Never seen a game of English football before moving here, what the actual foook 

Think that might be down to translation, what he is actually reported to have said is :-

"I had never thought about the Championship, never even seen a match in England." 

Not, never seen a game of English football, he may have been referring to championship football.

He would definitely have seen English teams play in internationals.

Edited by Hookowl

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

Think that might be down to translation, what he is actually reported to have said is :-

"I had never thought about the Championship, never even seen a match in England." 

Not, never seen a game of English football, he may have been referring to championship football.

That's how I read it.

No way has a professional football manager never watched a premier league match.

23 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Never seen a game of English football before moving here, what the actual foook 

Its great that we went for a manager with no experience of working in English football, never even seen a game and also he says in his article he was thinking of retiring. So he is not going to walk away like other roles he will milk this one to the very end and DC is pretty poo at knowing the right time to get rid of a manager - unlike Milan he got rid of the ginger one and we gone promoted after a run of 10 wins in 12

• Like 1

HE HADN'T SEEN A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME NOT ANY ENGLISH GAMES EVER! 

It might come as a shock but living abroad it is very easy to see why this is the case.  Foreign folk aren't interested in the Premier unless it's one of the big boys.

Only Leeds and Villa might possibly turn their heads currently in the Chsmpionship, Leeds more so than Villa.

1 hour ago, slinger208b said:

Not quite correct.

He said he didn't see it coming.

You suggested he was led to believe there were...

Well, splitting hairs really, he didn’t see it coming so I’m guessing he expected they were coming.

Still think the guy needs a chance with the right recruitment strategy in place, just like any manager we bring in. Getting rid and spending money to pay him off to bring in a manager with the same problems would just be a sticking plaster, and one we can’t really afford.