How Many Points Do You Think We Will Get This Season ???

I recon with how close the league is this season 50 points is not going to be enough, normally by now we have 1 or 2 teams adrift at the bottom of the league and a few at the top racing ahead. This is not happening this season.

I think we are going to need 55-60 to be certain of being in the championship next season. Based on how we are currently defending so far we are needing to score at least 2 ever game to win games and we simple are not creating enough goal scoring chance to do that.

The set up of the team is just all wrong. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Having gone through the fixtures for the rest of the season 3 times , and being as honest as I can the total I came up with is 52. Which though low should be enough for us to stay out of the relegation zone. Hope it proves to be a correct forecast.

500,000,000 points 

1 hour ago, full fathom five said:

Not enough to be paying these pay on the gate prices.

Doubt I will make more than 10 games this season at £40 + a game before transport beer and a bite to eat. Joses selections and tactics just dont inspire a £100 + outlay. Havent felt like this even in darker times. Somehow DC and Jos have managed to dampen my enthusiasm at present.

53 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Doubt I will make more than 10 games this season at £40 + a game before transport beer and a bite to eat. Joses selections and tactics just dont inspire a £100 + outlay. Havent felt like this even in darker times. Somehow DC and Jos have managed to dampen my enthusiasm at present.

I can't really blame you paying through the nose for something that isn't enjoyable.

I’m not one who looks to try and anticipate how many points we may get as this league is too unpredictable.

However I’m very worried with the number of posters who feel we are only capable of obtaining somewhere around the 50 point mark.

Squeaky bum time.

7 minutes ago, pj owl said:

I’m not one who looks to try and anticipate how many points we may get as this league is too unpredictable.

However I’m very worried with the number of posters who feel we are only capable of obtaining somewhere around the 50 point mark.

Squeaky bum time.

So do you think 50 points will see us relegated ? lol 

• Haha 1