clive betts

Guest The Claw

There's a ridiculous fictional post on Mos Eisley saying that there were hundreds of Wednesday fans rushing and throwing missiles at the small group of poor ickle innocent blades, chanting about Billy Sharp's son etc. Utter balls of course but that won't stop them from repeating it until in their heads it becomes the truth.

We got to the ground at about 7:10-7:15, endured the hordes of gawping neanderthals gathered behind the police line hurling insults and missiles (those Wednesdayites returning them were no better) with the odd one running past the police before pretending to be held back. Why were they even there? No reason at all for them to be gathered there other than to cause trouble, it was the same last season. The crush was starting around then and although we were fairly close to the turnstile it took about 15 minutes to get through and there were still hundreds behind us so who knows how long it took them to get in. 

Fair play to the police for whatever they did after the game. Last year we had the tramps gathered around the petrol station area waiting for us to come out and chucking bottles and fireworks, this time no bother at all straight out, nobody there and didn't even see any blade colours until we were on the Moor. 

22 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

Did Betts actually go to the match? If so he would have received the usual VIP treatment reserved for politicians, VIP parking (if requested), directors bar, pre-match meal, directors box seat and post match executive treatment, I somehow don’t imagine that he joined the John Street queue. :rolleyes:

Clive Betts was in front of me, just to the left of the goal. 

Guest addedtime
On 15/11/2018 at 20:52, TINKERBELL said:

Who's Sheffield United 

Never heard of them 

Sadly it's then we haven't beat since 2012.

Guest addedtime
3 hours ago, the third man said:

So that would be three games then

or in the last four, 

W1

D2

L1

Or 5 out of 12 points in other words.

Guest addedtime
3 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Aye, exactly the same as your boys.  

Eh? I'm just saying not to belittle a club we aren't exactly leaps and bounds ahead of. Or is that not the correct thing here?

P.S, I'm a kop season ticket holder (Hillsborough).